The Last of Us Part 2 |OT| Play Phase

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 29, 2020, 08:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Should I order this?

Should I stroll into best buy on release day?

Or should I just be cheap and avoid the internet for a while?
Get a job at Walmart and after a few months you could get 10% off!  

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

I preordered from best buy. Just need to show up in the morning and they will bring it to my car.

Did not want to risk it with Amazon.

Xevross

Got mine and just installed, time to dive in!

Xevross

Xevross

Jesus christ. What an incredible work of art this is. Holy hell, been through all the emotions in just 2 hours.

nnodley

my collectors edition is out for delivery.  Hope it gets here before 12 as i'm going hiking so it may not be till later tonight when i play

Legend

my collectors edition is out for delivery.  Hope it gets here before 12 as i'm going hiking so it may not be till later tonight when i play
I always get deliveries late in the day. Way back during the PS4 launch it didn't arrive till ~6 PM. No joke, it was a really fun day just enjoying the launch and knowing there was nothing that could speed up the delivery.

the-pi-guy

Jun 19, 2020, 02:39 PM Last Edit: Jun 19, 2020, 02:49 PM by the-pi-guy
I always get deliveries late in the day. Way back during the PS4 launch it didn't arrive till ~6 PM. No joke, it was a really fun day just enjoying the launch and knowing there was nothing that could speed up the delivery.
Most of mine are between like 1 and 4.

We are on like 4 UPS, 5 FedEx tracks.

There are some later ones.  I think one of them is like ~6 PM.

nnodley

UPS delivery for us is always random.  Sometimes we get stuff around 10am or sometimes its as late as 6 or 7pm

Legend

Curbside pickup is wack. Like a drive thru of people getting tlou lol.

Really fast.

Xevross

This game is absolutely phenomenal.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>I&#39;m guessing the lower reviews happened because they didn&#39;t know they could pet the dog. &nbsp;<br>

Go Up