Far Cry Primal Reviews: 78 OpenCritic/ 76 MetaCritic

Started by Xevross, Feb 22, 2016, 05:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

Finally got it today. Really enjoying it! Like Xevross has stated the world is massive and it oozes atmosphere. The audio cues where animals are and other tribes are is exceptional.The combat is brutal too but so fun. There is no greater feeling than headshotting an enemy with the bow. I do not mind the lack of story, I think the game gives a good enough incentive to want to progress through the story and missions. I actually find it really cool they do not speak english as I believe cave men did not speak any english at that time. It also really fits the world really well. I have only just got the grey wolf but I can tell the beasts are going to be a load of fun.
i bought it yesterday as well! only played for 2 hours so far, but its super fun! i agree, getting a head shot with the bow is fantastic. but the best feeling is getting a mother fudge maker with a spear! this game is SO fun. (well so far!)

i actually like the beasts and playing along with them. turns out its pretty fun, i need to progress in the story more to unlock more abilities. when seeing gameplay i wasnt so sure of this whole "beast master" thing, but so far i been enjoying it a lot. me and my wolf hunted down a tiger, it was great, got that fudge maker with the spear at the end.

i hope the game doesnt get stale though, so far i am highly disagreeing with the 78 meta score. the game is a farcry game, but it doesnt feel like it, it feels fresh, but it still is "farcry" in some way. and thats fudgy fantastic.

Go Up