Xbox Series |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 16, 2020, 11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Legend

I bought my first xbox game!

Prey lol. It has been on my backlog and the xbox one disc was 9 dollars. Since Microsoft bought Bethesda and the game had a one x patch, I figured it'd be the ideal console to buy on too.

Legend

When will Microsoft fix disconnecting controllers?

They happen daily and normally require a hard reset of the console.

the-pi-guy

When will Microsoft fix disconnecting controllers?

They happen daily and normally require a hard reset of the console.
Wow, that's way worse than I expected.

Legend

Wow, that's way worse than I expected.
It sucks cause all suspended games are lost  :'(

nnodley

I keep getting my ps5 controllers not turning on the console from rest mode.  Doesn't require hard reset but is super fudgy annoying.

Series X was in stock on gamestop yesterday.  Almost bought one.  If i make a good bit from GME stock i'll definitley buy one from them

kitler53

so is there a presentation from MS today detailing the bethesda acquisition as rumored?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

so is there a presentation from MS today detailing the bethesda acquisition as rumored?
There's the one the Verge announced set for tomorrow.

And the other rumored thing is like two weeks away.  

Legend

I am excited!

(I am also ready to be disappointed)

Xevross

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeff-grubb-bethesda-and-microsoft-want-to-unveil-starfield-this-summer-and-then-launch-in-like-november-barring-covid-related-delays.395452/

This would be a huge boost for xbox this holiday. Halo + Starfield would be a massive 1, 2 combo. Will probably be sold out in the holidays if both make it.

the-pi-guy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeff-grubb-bethesda-and-microsoft-want-to-unveil-starfield-this-summer-and-then-launch-in-like-november-barring-covid-related-delays.395452/

This would be a huge boost for xbox this holiday. Halo + Starfield would be a massive 1, 2 combo. Will probably be sold out in the holidays if both make it.
Yeah, it would make for a really big holiday.

Wasn't expecting a XSX to be worth it until next year, but Starfield would go a long way.

Xevross

Yeah, it would make for a really big holiday.

Wasn't expecting a XSX to be worth it until next year, but Starfield would go a long way.
Yep.

Also Jeff still thinks FH5 will be announced and released this year. Would be so weird since Forza Motorsport from Turn10 got announced already but we'll see.

FH5, Halo Infinite and Starfield, would actually end up a very good first year for big exclusives for Series S/X.

Legend

I've been hoping starfield would copy fallout 4's release. I'm just so excited to see if it's amazing or feels like a fallout mod.

kitler53

i feel like this is wishful thinking...

...but sure.  starfield, FH5, and halo will all ship this holiday.  of course they will.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

i feel like this is wishful thinking...

...but sure.  starfield, FH5, and halo will all ship this holiday.  of course they will.  
I mean that's not all that great.

Halo was supposed to release last year.  
Starfield has been in development for a while, it was announced 3 years ago.  

Forza also has been on a 2.5 year break, for what was a yearly franchise.  

None of it seems very implausible to me.  

Go Up