Starfield OT Gone Gold

Started by Legend, Mar 17, 2022, 12:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Legend, whats your non spoiler opinion on the game? Did you enjoy jt?

Legend

Legend, whats your non spoiler opinion on the game? Did you enjoy jt?
I loved it. The game has a horrible acclimation period but once I understood how it worked I was hooked.

It has weird inconsistencies and some lower points here and there but it also has really high highs.

kitler53

according to the era thread,.. in Europe Xbox hardware sales down 35% YoY in wake of starfield launch.   pretty surprised by that. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

according to the era thread,.. in Europe Xbox hardware sales down 35% YoY in wake of starfield launch.   pretty surprised by that.
Huh?

They're up 136% MoM in UK. Was last September huge for Xbox or is the rest of Europe not acting like the UK?

Legend

A recent patch seems to have made the game fully work with seamless travel around entire planets. A mod is still needed to disable the boarders, but this video shows a player land elsewhere and travel to a fully functional city.

I was pretty disappointed that the game didn't have any surface vehicles but it sure seems like those will be coming. I'd love to fly my ship around right above the land.

nnodley

i do kinda want to try and get back into this, but i also still feel like I should just give it 6 months and a ps5 version might be announced.

Horizon

I am waiting for the a new update before jumping back in as I did enjoy it.

kitler53

that video looks horrible.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up