PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

So I went to my local frys after going to a mall.

I wanted to see the PS TV - but there were no units or even a demo or ad anywhere ;(.

They had the Nvidia Shield ironically as a demo lol but I didnt bother trying it out because I was having too much fun with the WiiU/Mario Kart 8 demo XD.

Sadness though I wanted to see the PSTV T.T.

Did you check their roku section?

Mmm_fish_tacos

When is sony going to do a full detail video of 2.0. Oh I was on the verge of buying a pstv... But i put it back. dang being the only income...

Legend

When is sony going to do a full detail video of 2.0. Oh I was on the verge of buying a pstv... But i put it back. dang being the only income...

Tuesday I'd guess?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Tuesday I'd guess?

lol, well that's a bit late. As i'll have it then. I think that's one thing MS does better, they do detailed videos of what's to come. But sony does like to hide stuff in their os for us to find.

BasilZero

Did you check their roku section?

I didnt see any Roku ;o

Legend

lol, well that's a bit late. As i'll have it then. I think that's one thing MS does better, they do detailed videos of what's to come. But sony does like to hide stuff in their os for us to find.

Yeah Sony likes secrets ;)

darkknightkryta

They used to have those videos from the blog once upon a time.  I actually liked a lot of what Sony was doing before.  The Qore videos running in home to let me know the new releases.  That guy from the blog who left.  I actually feel like buying Playstation Magazine again since the last one I got was pretty neat (Back a few years ago was the last I got).

BasilZero

Not entirely Playstation related but does have some PS Content :O

I did a survey with Gamespot today and here is what I voted/checked for

Legend

Not entirely Playstation related but does have some PS Content :O

I did a survey with Gamespot today and here is what I voted/checked for

Mario vs donkey kong is the only one I had forgot about.

Raven

Custom backgrounds for X1 are pretty sweet. Look at how the Windows 8 tiles block most of the image. Your move, Sony.

Legend

Custom backgrounds for X1 are pretty sweet. Look at how the Windows 8 tiles block most of the image. Your move, Sony.

Check mate

BasilZero

I didnt even realize a WiiU version was announced o.O

When did they announce that?

Legend

I didnt even realize a WiiU version was announced o.O

When did they announce that?

E3

Dr. Pezus

i say driveclub is overtracked on vgc

I called it first, for the record!

Dr. Pezus

That and Shadow Realms. Don't remember that

Go Up