PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster Teased In Upcoming Strategy Guide - Report | GearNuke

I wonder when FFXII HD will be announced since it wasn't at TGS. Jump Festa? PSX?
I thought that rumor ended up falling apart, but I guess it's practically confirmed now?

Aura7541

I thought that rumor ended up falling apart, but I guess it's practically confirmed now?
Well, either that screenshot is legit or fake because it can't be an HD screenshot from PCSX2.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

1TB PS4 bundle finally coming to North America - NeoGAF

I guess with Black Friday arounf the corner, Amazon leaked the 1TB PS4 bundles.  Just reseved mine, GAF, hopefully somw BF deals too http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015NGZFWS/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
 Edit: PS4 GAFers, was too trigger happy :(

Raven

I figured a PS4 Call of Duty bundle was coming but I didn't think it was going to be a 1 TB package.

Mmm_fish_tacos

veryone should know by now that Verendis is probably the most reliable source for insider news. So much so that I really don't need to put 'rumour' in the thread title:
Originally Posted by Verendus
Yeah. I've mentioned this in the past already. Bloodborne is number one, and there's an agreement for two more games. I mean, it doesn't really work like that exactly, but whatever, let's just say it like that. They're working on game two as it stands, and game three will follow after that. I don't think we have to worry about them not hitting PS4 for all three. They're machines.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179628490&postcount=377

the-pi-guy

2 more From games? Wowza.  

Raven

veryone should know by now that Verendis is probably the most reliable source for insider news. So much so that I really don't need to put 'rumour' in the thread title:
Originally Posted by Verendus
Yeah. I've mentioned this in the past already. Bloodborne is number one, and there's an agreement for two more games. I mean, it doesn't really work like that exactly, but whatever, let's just say it like that. They're working on game two as it stands, and game three will follow after that. I don't think we have to worry about them not hitting PS4 for all three. They're machines.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179628490&postcount=377
Heavy breathing.

Legend

Wonder if all of them are souls games, or if they're expanding to a new genre.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Wonder if all of them are souls games, or if they're expanding to a new genre.
I'd bet they are, but I'd like to see a turn based RPG from them.

Raven

Some people jumped the gun and assumed it was a Bloodborne trilogy. He clarifies that it's not. It's a deal where From Software makes three exclusive games for Sony. He does seem to leave open the possibility that one of them could be a Bloodborne sequel, though.

He also seems to confirm what I suspected about Level 5's new game. That they pushed it back because they would have been buried by the recent announcements. That alongside a development process that has slowed down.

Aura7541

Xevross

PS4 Black Ops III bundle officially announced.

My god that is ugly as fudge. What were they thinking?

Love that orange colour but the design is shame! I want that controller though, that's a good design.

Dr. Pezus

Nice controller. Meh system, but hey, it's CoD so it'll sell

kitler53

My god that is ugly as fudge. What were they thinking?

Love that orange colour but the design is shame! I want that controller though, that's a good design.
a lot of people seem to like it but i agree with you,,.. looks terrible.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up