The Sporty Sports Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 02, 2018, 07:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

So 4/4 English teams in the European finals this year. Not bad! Although I really don't like Arsenal and Chelsea so eh

Dr. Pezus

So 4/4 English teams in the European finals this year. Not bad! Although I really don't like Arsenal and Chelsea so eh
Manchester am cry

Dr. Pezus

David Beckham is still so good at football! Also looks younger than many current footballers lol

Xevross

CL final time! Come on Liverpool... Spurs winning the Champions League would be a travesty  ;D

Dr. Pezus

We're all Spurs fans for a day

Xevross

We're all Spurs fans for a day
By all you mean you United fans right?

Dr. Pezus

By all you mean you United fans right?
Everyone that's not a Liverpool fan  ;)

Dr. Pezus

Premier league is back! Starts with an own goal

darkknightkryta

I went to Summer Slam for those who watch wrestling(No one)

Xevross

I went to Summer Slam for those who watch wrestling(No one)
I watched WWE for like 3 months with some friends but I couldn't put up with any more. Its pretty horrible if you ask me :P

darkknightkryta

I watched WWE for like 3 months with some friends but I couldn't put up with any more. Its pretty horrible if you ask me :P
It's very terrible.  But watching it live is good.  

SWORDF1SH

Premier league is back! Starts with an own goal
And my team has fallen from great heights the last 6 years and still manage to go lower this season

Dr. Pezus

And my team has fallen from great heights the last 6 years and still manage to go lower this season
So sad

Question, OP.  

What is this (I believe it is pronounced) extra size written in the OP?  
Gym, baby!

Legend

Buccaneers almost pulled off a great comeback.

Legend

Indy 500 was pretty entertaining. I hardly ever watch it but this year there were a bunch of crashes in the last few laps and a last second upset.

Go Up