General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I think you need to be worried... Pezus is the best stalker I ever see (in the bad way).

Ehh, he can stalk me.  As long as he doesn't do anything else... 

ethomaz

Snow is awesome sometimes. 
I like it most when it's almost melting, but not freezing cold.  Make a snowman...

I will try... I want to ski too.

Legend

I love snow. Plus by living in colorado I have access to it 12 months a year.

the-pi-guy

I love snow. Plus by living in colorado I have access to it 12 months a year.

Yeah.  Pretty much.  Lucky guy!

Dr. Pezus

Snow is awesome sometimes. 
I like it most when it's almost melting, but not freezing cold.  Make a snowman... 

And snowballs

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

^NUTS! 

--------------------------------------------------------
Back to the 30 vs 60 fps argument.  :( 

DD_Bwest

I need to travel to some place with snow... I never saw snow... maybe Canada that is cheaper for me :D

their are different types of snow to,  large and fluffy flakes, heavy wet ones,  tiny powdery snow.. canada isnt that expensive to travel and weve got some world class resorts.  Snow is something everyone should get to experience.   I just love it.  nothing beats the tranquility of sitting in snow on a mountain with it quiet enough that you can hear the flakes falling.

BananaKing

I played "football" when I was a kid. For four years. I find the sport very boring.

thats because you suck at it.

although i respect you for being a hockey fan. now thats a real man sport lol. i would tottally watch hockey if others did here, its just that i like watching and discussing sports with other people, not just sit all by myself. i watched half a game the other day actually, its pretty fun.

BananaKing

Maybe I'm just biased but in the Champions League Neymar one of the few Barcelona players to show a good football...

It even surprised me because I never saw Messi so bad in the field.

your just biased ;-) because everybody at barcelona sucked. lol.

BananaKing

so there was a good chance i was gonna go to Japan, but trip was to expensive for me to go. i got really excited about the possibility of going. :-(

Dr. Pezus

your just biased ;-) because everybody at barcelona sucked. lol.

They got into the semi-finals. I wouldn't say they sucked...

Mmm_fish_tacos

so there was a good chance i was gonna go to Japan, but trip was to expensive for me to go. i got really excited about the possibility of going. :-(

How much was it? Im going next year or the year after.

BananaKing

They got into the semi-finals. I wouldn't say they sucked...

they sucked. and they didnt get into semi finals, they got into quarter finals. they just played good against Man City.

Go Up