General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Yeah I'll definitely put it to use then. BF bundle here I come!

Alright I'll PM you the code here in a bit.

mustacheman

Ugh, the past couple days have been pretty crazy!

Xevross

Legend

Legend

Xevross

mustacheman

Halloween madness.

Pretty much. Had to deal with lots of problems with friends, had to do lots of work and also had to deal with lots of issues on VGC. There really hasn't been a quiet moment for sure.

Xevross

Pretty much. Had to deal with lots of problems with friends, had to do lots of work and also had to deal with lots of issues on VGC. There really hasn't been a quiet moment for sure.

Getting any rest tomorrow?

mustacheman

Getting any rest tomorrow?

Probably not, no. Didn't sleep last night (didn't go out but because of the friend issues I had to help them out) and was going to have an early night tonight, but there's things on VGC which require my attention right now so that seems unlikely. And tomorrow will likely be more of the same from today.

Xevross

Probably not, no. Didn't sleep last night (didn't go out but because of the friend issues I had to help them out) and was going to have an early night tonight, but there's things on VGC which require my attention right now so that seems unlikely. And tomorrow will likely be more of the same from today.

Sounds pretty shame to me. I hope you manage to get some rest soon though :)

Dr. Pezus

Let some of the other mods do the work, for pete's sake!

@Legend: I just had an idea. What about counting, for each user, the number of posts in threads we've authored and displaying said number below the post count?

Example for mustache:
Posts in his threads: 10051

mustacheman

@Legend: I just had an idea. What about counting, for each user, the number of posts in threads we've authored and displaying said number below the post count?

Example for mustache:

I would but noone else is online! So it's just me right now :(

Aside from that, I like the idea pezus. And yay, 200 posts!

Xevross

Example for mustache:

Seems like a cool idea

Xevross

I would but noone else is online! So it's just me right now :(

Aside from that, I like the idea pezus. And yay, 200 posts!

Partay!

Dr. Pezus

just to explain the "why" for the idea: I think it can get people to make more threads and more importantly, more interesting threads!

Go Up