General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

The truth is that I errr don't have a pumpkin

I'm sorry but it'd never work between us.

the-pi-guy

mustacheman

Legend

NeverDies

Thanks! I carved it myself.

He also almost burned the house down by filling it with lighter fluid and lighting it up.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

We should have the pumpkin be our profile pics for a few weeks and set it up so that it start rotting.  Once it gets gross we set up Christmas, and then on Thanksgiving day we will have Thanksgiving day stuff, then back to Christmas. 

Xevross

We should have the pumpkin be our profile pics for a few weeks and set it up so that it start rotting.  Once it gets gross we set up Christmas, and then on Thanksgiving day we will have Thanksgiving day stuff, then back to Christmas.

Oooh ooh I have an idea too!

We should not do what you just said!

Legend

nnodley

Got a free digital copy of Ryse for buying the sunset overdrive bundle, but I already got the game(for free) on disc so if anyone on here knows they will get an xbox one sometime I can give you the code.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Got a free digital copy of Ryse for buying the sunset overdrive bundle, but I already got the game(for free) on disc so if anyone on here knows they will get an xbox one sometime I can give you the code.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the code have an expiration date?

NeverDies

Too late. Legend just lit this pumpkin on fire in our backyard.

EVERYTHING IS ASHES!!!

And smoking pumpkin bits. :P
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

It's already rotting but sure!

nnodley

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the code have an expiration date?

I don't believe it does.

Legend

I don't believe it does.

Yeah I'll definitely put it to use then. BF bundle here I come!

Go Up