previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Legend

DD_Bwest

my local mountain got its first snow!!!!  so excited for winter

Legend

my local mountain got its first snow!!!!  so excited for winter

My local mountains still have snow from last year!

DD_Bwest

My local mountains still have snow from last year!
lucky :(  do they have summer glacier skiing?

Legend

lucky :(  do they have summer glacier skiing?

They don't as far as I know.

DD_Bwest

They don't as far as I know.
dang lol  it can get warm here in the spring.  t-shirt skiing is awesome

Xevross

dang lol  it can get warm here in the spring.  t-shirt skiing is awesome

Wow, t-shirt skiing! That completely blows my mind

DD_Bwest

Wow, t-shirt skiing! That completely blows my mind
lol you just gotta be confident you wont fall lol ive ski'd while it was like 18c out lol  vancouver is really lucky to get weather like that in the spring lol

Xevross

lol you just gotta be confident you wont fall lol ive ski'd while it was like 18c out lol  vancouver is really lucky to get weather like that in the spring lol

Sounds awesome, I've just always associated skiing with freezing cold weather and big coats. I wanna go skiing one day but not on a mountain lol

DD_Bwest

Sounds awesome, I've just always associated skiing with freezing cold weather and big coats. I wanna go skiing one day but not on a mountain lol
lol try indoor skiing.  I think the uk has a few I think.   We also get cold in the wunter lol belaclava weather. Lowest ive ski'd was -40c with the windchill.  That was brutal but fulfilling lol

Xevross

lol try indoor skiing.  I think the uk has a few I think.   We also get cold in the wunter lol belaclava weather. Lowest ive ski'd was -40c with the windchill.  That was brutal but fulfilling lol

Yeah there's a chill factor close to where I live. I'll have to go sometime. Holy shame -40C  :o and we complain when it gets below 10!

DD_Bwest

Yeah there's a chill factor close to where I live. I'll have to go sometime. Holy shame -40C  :o and we complain when it gets below 10!
ya I buy the little hand warming packets by the box load lol gloves wont keep them warm at temps like that. Also take breaks every few hours in a heated vehicle to eat.  Usually its aroubd -10 to 5c up on the hills. Those are just the extrene temps we get.  Good thing about nountains though is you can get days wuth 1 to 2 feet of fresh snow lol going off small cliffs is easy

darkknightkryta

UFO guys. 

According to a retired general up here in Canada, they're real D:

Go Up