General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

Sep 21, 2014, 01:55 AM Last Edit: Sep 21, 2014, 01:57 AM by DD_Bwest

just thought i would share this somewhere.  He takes the money from ads as well as donations to save animals that would be put down because they have no owners to pay for treatments  plus look at the kitten!!

it has like a 1 minute intro

7H3

I just found out my aunt died last friday... I live half way round the country from there... just saw her last summer and i think she was way to young to be gone already...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

mustacheman

Very sad to hear about that 7H3. I was going to post a sarcastic *grumble grumble negative karma grumble grumble* post, but don't feel like it anymore.

BananaKing

I already have six DS4s, so no.

stop being a cheap dog and give sony your money.

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Well that was a shaming match

And by shaming you mean very entertaining and absolutely hilarious!

Dr. Pezus

And by shaming you mean very entertaining and absolutely hilarious!

Absolutely not. Went from 1-3 to 5-3 in like 20 minutes. shaming defense combined with shaming ref.

Xevross

Absolutely not. Went from 1-3 to 5-3 in like 20 minutes. shaming defense combined with shaming ref.

Hilarity combined with entertainment.

Raven

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I'm needing to buy a capture card. I've used fraps in the past but at this stage that isn't going to work anymore.

So my needs are 1080p, 60fps, essentially lossless video and essentially lossless audio. HDMI input and HDMI output right?

@BasilZero you have experience right?

Legend

I also need better video editing software.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

I'm needing to buy a capture card. I've used fraps in the past but at this stage that isn't going to work anymore.

So my needs are 1080p, 60fps, essentially lossless video and essentially lossless audio. HDMI input and HDMI output right?

BasilZero you have experience right?

Based on the little bit that I've read, 1080p60 is with slim pickings. 

Go Up