General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

Yeah...
Nah, it's a yearly thing which we call "culture night"...or something. Basically the city center filled with activities and cultural stuff all day and then topped off with some concerts and a fireworks show. Like half the country was here in a very small space.
oh sweet sounds fun, lol like iceland day?

every july 1st in canada, is canada day,   we have big partys,  celebrate canada, get drunk and have firework shows lol

ethomaz

Lol what does that mean

I don't know... even my girl said she gone sleep because she doesn't understand me lol

Dr. Pezus

oh sweet sounds fun, lol like iceland day?

every july 1st in canada, is canada day,   we have big partys,  celebrate canada, get drunk and have firework shows lol

Well I wouldn't call it Iceland day. That would be more appropriate for something like our independence day. It's not necessarily "Iceland" that we're celebrating, it's just a day filled with cultural stuff (music, street events, free food etc.)

ethomaz

Well I wouldn't call it Iceland day. That would be more appropriate for something like our independence day. It's not necessarily "Iceland" that we're celebrating, it's just a day filled with cultural stuff (music, street events, free food etc.)

I undestand... he in Brazil we have a lot of cultural day every year.

Legend

Riderz1337

I don't know... even my girl said she gone sleep because she doesn't understand me lol

Wow it's so cool that you gave your right hand a gender!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

Michael, you're awesome. 
Your picture looks like you are a trouble maker. 

Legend

Michael, you're awesome. 
Your picture looks like you are a trouble maker. 

Hahaha maybe later I'll tell some stories.

Legend

Alright well if you insist.

I almost didn't walk at graduation.
:o

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Justin Timberlake currently performing live in Iceland. It's like the whole nation is going crazy in there.

You can actually check it out live here: https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/justin-timberlake

It's worth noting that we don't often get international superstars to perform here (maybe 1 per year or so on average, but few as popular as JT is right now)

the-pi-guy

Alright well if you insist.

I almost didn't walk at graduation.
:o

WAIT WHHHHAT? 

It's been really quiet today. 

Go Up