General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I'm really excited to start college. 

Legend

This is when it starts to get quiet.  Hmm, need to recruit more peeps. 

I have been so board today.

I have so much work to do, but I'm just having issues atm. It's been causing me to refresh this page every few minutes. Aw man do we need more posts and posters.

Legend

the-pi-guy

I have been so bored today.

I have so much work to do, but I'm just having issues atm. It's been causing me to refresh this page every few minutes. Aw man do we need more posts and posters.

Ahh, I see.  What kind of issues?

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sorry guys. I have a  lot to say about the game but ive been out with the woman and my family.  I started to feel rude looking and typing on my phone. Ill be back tomorrow, ive been up sense 4 this morning and im about to pass out sitting here....

Legend

Ahh, I see.  What kind of issues?

I have a replay system, but it needs to be dynamic and run a large portion of its code in real time.

I've got it working so that position and other data sets work fine, but I'm having trouble simulating button presses.

(while writing this I just got an idea. thanks!)

Legend

Sorry guys. I have a  lot to say about the game but ive been out with the woman and my family.  I started to feel rude looking and typing on my phone. Ill be back tomorrow, ive been up sense 4 this morning and im about to pass out sitting here....

No problem.

Get some rest.

the-pi-guy

I have a replay system, but it needs to be dynamic and run a large portion of its code in real time.

I've got it working so that position and other data sets work fine, but I'm having trouble simulating button presses.

(while writing this I just got an idea. thanks!)

Glad I could help!

the-pi-guy

For college I'd like to do
Computer Science
Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
Mathematics
Physics

I'm thinking major -CS, Double minor in EE/Math

BananaKing

I'm really excited to start college. 

good! just remember you are there to do stupid stuff, not go there and study.

Dr. Pezus

Sorry guys, like I've been saying, Tinder is keeping me busy which explains my lack of posts here

the-pi-guy

Sorry guys, like I've been saying, Tinder is keeping me busy which explains my lack of posts here

Invite all the ladies to VizionEck. 
The one that comes will be your soulmate.  Just kidding...  maybe. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

What is tender?

Tinder is how people meet.  It's like real life, but better.

Go Up