General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I'm a Muslim and I'm fine with it.

Although to be perfectly honest I barely practice the religion...I eat pork, I don't fast etc...I'm pretty much an atheist...but I still call myself a Muslim lol.

Yeah I'm of course talking about religious muslims (he says he isn't very religious but still practises what the religion says). Worst part is that this guy is a medical doctor. Doctors should not discriminate like that

the-pi-guy

Any reason a muslim would feel threatened by a flag? 

7H3

Any reason a muslim would feel threatened by a flag? 

I'm not sure I follow this comment... is it in direct reply to another post or are you inferring something else? Are muslims afraid of the rainbow flag?
are flags not scary?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

I'm not sure I follow this comment... is it in direct reply to another post or are you inferring something else? Are muslims afraid of the rainbow flag?
are flags not scary?

http://www.infowars.com/texan-told-to-remove-american-flag-because-its-a-threat-to-muslims/

Xevross

http://www.infowars.com/texan-told-to-remove-american-flag-because-its-a-threat-to-muslims/

This annoys me quite a bit. The fact people somehow think a flag can be threat is crazy. It also annoys me how much Americans love their flag...

Dr. Pezus

Just bought a game on Steam for $0.68 . dang son

7H3

that site doesn't seem reputable to me... its written with just enough skew in its voice to lead me not to trust it. I've seen other sites like that and don't trust them as reputable. Not saying the story isn't true, but I'd take the reporting with a grain of salt.

The American flag is awesome! of course we love it! :P its got like stars on it and multi-colored stripes what's not to love about it?

Xevross

that site doesn't seem reputable to me... its written with just enough skew in its voice to lead me not to trust it. I've seen other sites like that and don't trust them as reputable. Not saying the story isn't true, but I'd take the reporting with a grain of salt.

The American flag is awesome! of course we love it! :P its got like stars on it and multi-colored stripes what's not to love about it?

Lol I see that but there's American flags everywhere in the USA while you'll only find English/ British flags here on government building or during the World Cup ;)

the-pi-guy

Lol I see that but there's American flags everywhere in the USA while you'll only find English/ British flags here on government building or during the World Cup ;)

It's about pride, unity, hope, and freedom. 
It stands for everything America strives to be.

Xevross

It's about pride, unity, hope, and freedom. 
It stands for everything America strives to be.

Yep and the only thing stopping America achieving that is America... its actually hilarious how patriotic America is compared to us.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

7H3

youtube video (newsroom)

that show looks interesting I might have to try and catch it sometime

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Go Up