Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

the-pi-guy

DrakeSnake

So is this thread like the VGC one or Can we talk about animes like Bleach? cuz I love dat show! :P
Oh man i remember how big bleach was getting it could've pass Naruto in terms of popularity until the vampire act happened. Kill la killed the hype.

BasilZero

So is this thread like the VGC one or Can we talk about animes like Bleach? cuz I love dat show! :P

Its better because I'm here :O

darkknightkryta

Oh man i remember how big bleach was getting it could've pass Naruto in terms of popularity until the vampire act happened. Kill la killed the hype.

Vampire arc?  Was that filler?

Raven

Vampire arc?  Was that filler?

The Bount filler arc.

darkknightkryta

The Bount filler arc.

You make it sound like I watched the anime past Aizen escaping and Rukia getting saved.  Though I have contemplated watching the anime through, filler and all.  The action in the anime, hopefully even in filler, is top notch.  I just never got around to it.  Same with Naruto, but the more I try to watch it, the more cringe worthy it gets.  Inuyasha's another one I have to watch through for nostalgia's sake.

Raven

You make it sound like I watched the anime past Aizen escaping and Rukia getting saved.  Though I have contemplated watching the anime through, filler and all.  The action in the anime, hopefully even in filler, is top notch.  I just never got around to it.  Same with Naruto, but the more I try to watch it, the more cringe worthy it gets.  Inuyasha's another one I have to watch through for nostalgia's sake.

Lol I didn't make it sound like anything. I simply pointed out what he was referring to. The one thing about Bleach that always pissed me off is the inconsistency of the main character. How he goes from an angsty teenager, to a real badass, back to angst, back to badass, rinse and repeat.

darkknightkryta

Lol I didn't make it sound like anything. I simply pointed out what he was referring to. The one thing about Bleach that always pissed me off is the inconsistency of the main character. How he goes from an angsty teenager, to a real badass, back to angst, back to badass, rinse and repeat.

I didn't know what that arc was :(.  Hence my little joke.  Since I only read the manga of it.

Raven

I didn't know what that arc was :(.  Hence my little joke.  Since I only read the manga of it.

Get to watching it then. >:(

darkknightkryta

Get to watching it then. >:(

I told you that I wanted to :P.  I just never got around to it.  Way too many things to do, so little time to do it in.

Proxy-Pie

Bah, Teenagers :P
I never watched the fillers and nobody should even watch it. I've only watched the Canon episodes and even those have small bits of inconsistency with the manga.
http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/bleach
Something I just LOVE about Bleach though is the fact that it follows the Manga extremely well compared to other animes, I'm sure the Tokyo Ghoul fandom would've loved to have that quality :P

darkknightkryta

Bah, Teenagers :P
I never watched the fillers and nobody should even watch it. I've only watched the Canon episodes and even those have small bits of inconsistency with the manga.
http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/bleach
Something I just LOVE about Bleach though is the fact that it follows the Manga extremely well compared to other animes, I'm sure the Tokyo Ghoul fandom would've loved to have that quality :P

It does to an extent.  Though the days of ultra long anime that require filler are winding down.  Once Naruto's over there'll only be Fairy Tail and One Piece.  But from what I understand One Piece doesn't have much filler.

Proxy-Pie

It does to an extent.  Though the days of ultra long anime that require filler are winding down.  Once Naruto's over there'll only be Fairy Tail and One Piece.  But from what I understand One Piece doesn't have much filler.

It's not just the Canon/Filler amount, it's the fact that the Manga and Anime have identical art styles. The animation team is really talented!

darkknightkryta

It's not just the Canon/Filler amount, it's the fact that the Manga and Anime have identical art styles. The animation team is really talented!

Yeah the art for the anime is top  notch. It's why I wanna watch it through filler and all.

darkknightkryta

So Naruto is ending in a month, or week, I'm not quite too sure what the date is.

"NARUTO series will END on 11/10, FINAL EPISODE on Shonen Jump."

Not sure if November 10, or Ocotober 11th.

Go Up