Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

ethomaz

Two or so hours on Child of Light (Hard)... the game is absolutely gorgeous and good... one of the best games I played this generation for sure.

I'm loving it.

Dr. Pezus

Picked BL2 up this week where I left off more than a year ago. I intend to finish it, and I'm really close. Still as good as ever.

7H3

playing watch dogs mostly for now... haven't beet the game yet or gotten 5k notoriety
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Picked BL2 up this week where I left off more than a year ago. I intend to finish it, and I'm really close. Still as good as ever.

Borderlands 2? I loved it too... played so much hours in the first and second.

Dr. Pezus

Borderlands 2? I loved it too... played so much hours in the first and second.

Whoops, forgot to spell it out. Yes, Borderlands 2! GG for sure

7H3

I had fun making glitched / hacked weapons for Borderlands 2 after I beat it initially (o:

the-pi-guy

Playing FFX and Persona 3: FES whenever I get time.  Not really currently, but closest to it. 
Both amazing games. 

u4gReservoirDogs

Playing FFX-2, but haven't really played for days ...  :'(

I had fun making glitched / hacked weapons for Borderlands 2 after I beat it initially (o:

I beat that game by shooting from a rock while standing behind  (I think it was) a pink/purple wall that makes sure you can't go to a big fight after you died.  :o
I liked the first game more, I remember having an Omega- or Alpha-shield that was so strong that no enemy could empty it.  ;D
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

7H3

Playing FFX-2, but haven't really played for days ...  :'(
I beat that game by shooting from a rock while standing behind  (I think it was) a pink/purple wall that makes sure you can't go to a big fight after you died.  :o
I liked the first game more, I remember having an Omega- or Alpha-shield that was so strong that no enemy could empty it.  ;D

honestly I liked the second game more just because it was easier the second time around with the visuals and controls for me. I had a hard time seeing enemies from the background in the first one.

Dr. Pezus

honestly I liked the second game more just because it was easier the second time around with the visuals and controls for me. I had a hard time seeing enemies from the background in the first one.

PC master race

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Finished BL2! Was at level 32. Didn't do all of the sidequests but did a lot of them. Around 38 hour playtime. dang good

ethomaz

Playing Dead Nation PS4 with a friend... trying to reach lvl10 in the Endless mode... just miserly failed for now.

u4gReservoirDogs

Playing Dead Nation PS4 with a friend... trying to reach lvl10 in the Endless mode... just miserly failed for now.

How far did you come?  ???
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

7H3

checked out a couple of games on PS now last night that was pretty neat. Real Steel, and Dead Island Riptide... need to get my save file on the cloud from my ps3 didn't like starting at such a low level on DI:Riptide

Go Up