PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

I've tried that before and my PS4 still downloads at about 1/3 the speed my laptop does (being very generous). Sony is just being awful with this issue.

In fact its being terrible right now. Trying to download the black ops 3 beta and it went at the right speed for a few seconds and said 33 minutes left, then it slowed down and said 19 hours left and hasn't sped up again at all.
I don't remember this being a problem at launch...
really mtu in most cases should be 1472 NOT 1473
you can
Code: [Select]
ping -f -l 1472 www.dslreports.com
and change the number to see what your max mtu is for your ISP... there are other ways to check, but thats what I did (Command Prompt)

also I had to keep pausing and resuming as well when it got slow... weird thing is changing mtu and dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 actually made my connection test slower, but improved my download speed load[/code]
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aura7541

The top 50 on amazon is pretty much blue.
Not to mention the top 3 spots on the hourly charts are all the PS4 version of Black Ops 3.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Not to mention the top 3 spots on the hourly charts are all the PS4 version of Black Ops 3.
Yep, this holiday is going to be interesting.  

the-pi-guy

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Uncharted Collection Story trailer

Made a pair of 720p gifs, as I think it's always easier to spot any difference with a before and after gif. The images I used are from ones already posted in this thread, so thanks to people who posted them.  Obviously these aren't perfect, as there'll be some detail loss, and so on, but thought they were neat all the same. That said, the texture upgrades are so substantial they're still impossible to miss.//

7H3

The max down load seems to be 35. What do you get?
i dunno changed depending on what I edited... I think i ended up at 14.5 down... but the download was a lot faster than when I was getting 35

Legend

the-pi-guy

Kerotan

"But but Sony only ups res and frames!"
I played God of war 3 and the only way they could improve that further is if they built it from the ground up. It's one of the best looking ps4 games.  

The only legitimate complaint is that they sold it for 35$ instead of $20

7H3

nothing to see here.... anymore...

7H3

Xevross

2 people liked my comment but no one used them?
It says friend code. We know you have no friends.

Aura7541

For a Vita game, Tokyo Xanadu looks amazing. Just look at the screenshots here. Hopefully, it gets localized next year.

DD_Bwest

Go Up