PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

So didn't catch this until now. There is a possibility that Level-5 is making 2 Playstation exclusives, one in collaboration with SCE and the other done on their own. Someone linked Verendus's post on the GAF TGS prediction thread.
Just seems too good to be true.  But if it is Sony can do no wrong.  

Honestly the only thing left for them to get is spin offs for monster hunter and yokai watch or a multiplat release for them like they are doing with DQ11.

Can anyone hazard a guess if TLG would be popular in Japan?  

Or is it likely to mainly appeal to the west.

Also same question for shenkue 3

Aura7541

Just seems too good to be true.  But if it is Sony can do no wrong.  

Honestly the only thing left for them to get is spin offs for monster hunter and yokai watch or a multiplat release for them like they are doing with DQ11.

Can anyone hazard a guess if TLG would be popular in Japan?  

Or is it likely to mainly appeal to the west.

Also same question for shenkue 3
I think it will happen because Chobel, who accidentally saw what Verendus leaked, confirmed the statement. As for other Japanese 3rd parties, getting Monster Hunter on the PS4 will be huge and really help with the rejuvenation of the home console market in Japan.

I think TLG and Shenmue 3 will have a bigger appeal than the niche Japanese game or WRPG in Japan. However, I don't think they will sell gangbusters either. They'll have moderate success in Japan, but the rest of the world will carry the vast majority of sales.

Legend

My DS4 broke :(

R2 button has two hooks on each side connecting to springs. One of those hooks snapped, so now after pressing R2 it doesn't pop back up half the time.

Rorono

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

My DS4 broke :(

R2 button has two hooks on each side connecting to springs. One of those hooks snapped, so now after pressing R2 it doesn't pop back up half the time.
If you want to PM your address I can send you the two springs I have.

Legend

If you want to PM your address I can send you the two springs I have.
The spring is fine, it's the plastic that snapped. I'll need to open up the controller to be sure, but it looks like I need to replace the R2 button plastic.

Mmm_fish_tacos

The spring is fine, it's the plastic that snapped. I'll need to open up the controller to be sure, but it looks like I need to replace the R2 button plastic.
Oh the button? if so I have that too.

And if you don't want to mess with it i'll give you 20 for it.

Riderz1337

L2/R2 spring replacements - Amazon.com: 5 Pairs L2 R2 Trigger Springs Replacement Parts Buttons For PlayStation 4 PS4 Controller EveryOne-Buy: Video Games

Trigger replacement video -
feature=youtu.be
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Aura7541

Riderz1337

Holy shame that music...especially the end before the title screen

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Europe seems to be getting a few Atlus releases later than North America, and there have even been some listings for 2016 for Persona 5 published by Square Enix. "That's just completely wrong. A lot of people assume that this is correct because they published something back in what, 2008? It just isn't true. I'm working on getting those incorrect listing removed. We are trying to get publishers locked in for our titles in EU and will announce things when they are locked in. We don't want another Shin Megami Tensei IV or Devil Survivor Overclocked situation. We are very aware of what happens when we make premature announcements for Europe. At least I am. The only thing I can confirm for Persona 5 is 2015
http://www.godisageek.com/2015/08/atlus-usa-interview/

Legend

Haha great trailer. It's as if I don't even need to buy the game!

the-pi-guy

Uncharted 1 looks really good now.  

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Uncharted Collection Story trailer

/
NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Uncharted Collection Story trailer

Shots of UC1 from the trailer:
////////

I'm most excited to see this one. The other 2 were already good looking games.

Go Up