ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

ethomaz

Finally.

Hohokum arrives August 12 for PS4, PS3, PS Vita.

7H3

I kind of want a vita but I think the price is still too high for my tastes... I'm more likely to get a 2ds at this point...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Raven

According to Thuway, Sony will be showing footage of Uncharted 4, Rime, The Last Guardian, Shadow of the Beast, Project Beast (he calls it Castlevania Souls) and then says there may be another first party project shown. The mention of Shadow of the Beast is interesting because Tidux teased it earlier today.

Dr. Pezus

According to Thuway, Sony will be showing footage of Uncharted 4, Rime, The Last Guardian, Shadow of the Beast, Project Beast (he calls it Castlevania Souls) and then says there may be another first party project shown. The mention of Shadow of the Beast is interesting because Tidux teased it earlier today.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That would be an epic show to me. Jesus. Uncharted, TLG, Project Beast + 3rd parties + the amazing indies like Rime and Shadow of the Beast and yet people are worried???! Wtf is happening. fudge you bananaking

If we had no leakers in the industry this would've been megaton after megaton. Think about it, we wouldn't be certain about Uncharted, TLG would still be guesswork as always and Project Beast we would have no idea of.

Dr. Pezus

I kind of want a vita but I think the price is still too high for my tastes... I'm more likely to get a 2ds at this point...

Ugh. That thing looks hideous.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up