PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Max King of the Wild

Game of the Year 2020, on ps5
sony won't be around that long

Dr. Pezus

I'm really happy with my purchases of Knack and Rayman Legends! Knack came as a surprise and Rayman is sublime

Max King of the Wild

10% off all PS4's at Target using the smart phone app. Use a red card and get another 5% off.

darkknightkryta

10% off all PS4's at Target using the smart phone app. Use a red card and get another 5% off.

All the Targets in my area are going out of business.  I'm sure the PS4s are long gone.

Max King of the Wild

All the Targets in my area are going out of business.  I'm sure the PS4s are long gone.
Canadia?

darkknightkryta

Dr. Pezus

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-for-only-40-Email-delivery-20-OFF/261681290189?pt=US_Deal_Vouchers&hash=item3ced6b9bcd

$50 PSN code for $40. Buy two of those, spend them on the PS Store and get another $15 back if you do it by Feb 24!! That's basically $115 for $80.

Legend

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-for-only-40-Email-delivery-20-OFF/261681290189?pt=US_Deal_Vouchers&hash=item3ced6b9bcd

$50 PSN code for $40. Buy two of those, spend them on the PS Store and get another $15 back if you do it by Feb 24!! That's basically $115 for $80.

Goodish deal. I prefer physical games though.

Dr. Pezus

Hmm seems they block people outside the US. Can't get it. *cries*

Dr. Pezus

Goodish deal. I prefer physical games though.
I have zero physical PS4 games. Multiple digital though. Price is simply too good

Legend

I have zero physical PS4 games. Multiple digital though. Price is simply too good

Only digital I have is driveclub and indies.

Dr. Pezus

Only digital I have is driveclub and indies.
Hehe. I'd have more retail games if I didn't live where game prices are at least double the US digital ones

Dr. Pezus

I want to pre-order Bloodborne and Uncharted for that :(((

Or maybe The Witcher 3!

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

I dont know if I want to invest on digital titles on PSN again on PS4.

I mainly love physical titles just for the convenience and bragging rights for my physical collection :P.

Only digital titles I have on my PS3 are Beyond Good and Evil HD, God of War Origins and some demos like the FFXIII LR.

I'll buy Digital if I cant get the physical copy of the game - I wish Nier has a digital copy...or does it? $300 for physical copy on Amazon is a crime!

Go Up