Watch Dogs Hype Thread!

Started by nnodley, May 03, 2014, 12:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

May 03, 2014, 12:45 AM Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:23 PM by nnodley
If you are hyped for watch dogs, you have come to the right thread!  If you are not hyped, you can GTFO!  Not really!  If you feel Watch Dogs is not worth it or not going to be good let it be known. 

Release Date:May 27
Platforms:Current and Old Gen!  Oh and PC as well
Pre-Order:http://watchdogs.ubi.com/watchdogs/en-us/buy/index.aspx

New Watch Dogs News Threads
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=19.0
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=55.new#new

Synopsis
Set in Chicago, where a central network of computers connects everyone and everything, Watch_Dogs explores the impact of technology within our society. Using the city as your weapon, you will embark on a personal mission to inflict your own brand of justice.

Chicago's overarching network is known as the Central Operating System (ctOS), and it controls almost all of the city's technology and information - including key data on all of the city's residents.

You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. While seeking justice for those events, you'll monitor and hack those around you by manipulating the ctOS from the palm of your hand. You'll access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy... and more.

More Info

Screenshots

Multiplayer Gameplay Video

Story Trailer

E3 2013 Gameplay Demo

14 Minute Gameplay

Character Trailer

Watch Dogs 101 trailer

Reviews

- French Magazine: Jeux Video[19/20] 

Raven

Sweeeeeet. This is one of my most anticipated this year. Right behind Destiny.

Xevross

I keep forgetting how close this game is. I'm not going to get it until my exams finish in late June though.

Raven

Nice OP, Nnodley! Can't wait for this game. So hype. Much sexy.

Xevross

Nice OP, Nnodley! Can't wait for this game. So hype. Much sexy.

Such technology.

Dr. Pezus

I like how easy it is to use the tools here to create great OPs here!

nnodley

I like how easy it is to use the tools here to create great OPs here!

Yeah exactly!!  I especially like how easy it is to embed youtube videos just by the URL.

the-pi-guy

Yeah, it's nice to be honest.  Especially when you edit it and you don't have to try to sneak some words somewhere.
I feel like we should make a feature thread.  Seeing as how all you ladies are off topic. 

Dr. Pezus

I forgot how awesome this thread was

7H3

oh well then... whoops posted that one vid in another thread just saw it in my email... still confused about posting whatits wheres and whatnots... :-p
Watch_Dogs looks awesome!!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

oh well then... whoops posted that one vid in another thread just saw it in my email... still confused about posting whatits wheres and whatnots... :-p
Watch_Dogs looks awesome!!

Yeah it's been hectic getting everything sorted and what goes where!  But since this it the first time I've been on this site all day,  WELCOME!!  And agreed I'm hyped for watch dogs a lot now! 

7H3

This game cannot release soon enough!!!!!!

Legend

Less than a month? Or is it next month?

Dr. Pezus

Less than a month? Or is it next month?

This month. Also Transistor in like two weeks

7H3

just 20 more days! also if u get it digitally you can pre-load the game!!!!

Go Up