Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Legendaries look very unoriginal. Overall mixed direct, some cool new stuff but nothing crazy.

the-pi-guy

I think they look a bit lame, tbh.  

I can give the sword a pass, but the shield....

Cute Pikachu

Graphics suck but that steel raven is friken badass and made me want to get the game.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

Nintendo never acted like this was a console pokemon game, but they definitely should have done more to make people expect more let's go/sun moon vs a significantly improved experience.

Have we seen any other 3DS franchises get a big upgrade for switch? They're kinda forced at this point to have the production values of console games or else comparisons like the above will keep happening.

DerNebel

Nintendo never acted like this was a console pokemon game, but they definitely should have done more to make people expect more let's go/sun moon vs a significantly improved experience.

Have we seen any other 3DS franchises get a big upgrade for switch? They're kinda forced at this point to have the production values of console games or else comparisons like the above will keep happening.
There's the new Fire Emblem, which all things considered isn't an impressive looking Switch game either.

Legend

the-pi-guy

A Message for Pokémon Video Game Fans : pokemon

Link is down but reddit has a copy.
Well that's pretty much nothing.  
Didn't even give any reasons for the decision.

Cute Pikachu

Yeah none of the look good visually. Only game that wowed me was Luigi's Mansion 3.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

Astral Chain is fantastic.

That is all, bye.

Legend

Astral Chain for Switch Reviews - Metacritic

Heck yeah!

After Nier Automata I'd say I'm a fan of Platinum. Glad this game is getting great reviews.

Xevross

Astral Chain for Switch Reviews - Metacritic

Heck yeah!

After Nier Automata I'd say I'm a fan of Platinum. Glad this game is getting great reviews.
Yeah great reviews, but dare I say from my experience so far that the game is underrated? :o

DerNebel

So for once in a blue moon I pre order a game due to it's review scores and on release day Amazon tells me they can't fulfill my order on day one. So I cancel and after work check out three stores and can't find the game anywhere. >:(

I hope I'll find Astral Chain tomorrow, cause I sure as hell ain't buying it digital.

Xevross

So for once in a blue moon I pre order a game due to it's review scores and on release day Amazon tells me they can't fulfill my order on day one. So I cancel and after work check out three stores and can't find the game anywhere. >:(

I hope I'll find Astral Chain tomorrow, cause I sure as hell ain't buying it digital.
That's rough, I had amazon cancel on me like that once before. It was MW3 and I missed out on playing launch day with all my friends and everybody was talking about it at school the next day. I was very sad.

Go Up