White Xbox One bundle announced

Started by Dr. Pezus, Aug 05, 2014, 05:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Since last November gamers have been clamoring for white versions of Sony and Microsoft's new consoles. At E3, Sony revealed their Destiny bundle, which includes a white PS4 along with Bungie's upcoming game Destiny.

Now Microsoft have stepped up to the plate with a Sunset Overdrive bundle, which includes a white Xbox One along with Insomniac's Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.

As of right now details are scarce for this particular bundle - there's currently no price, no release date and no information on whether or not the bundle will include Kinect.

A Madden 15 bundle for Xbox One has also been announced. This bundle will include the standard black Kinect-free Xbox One, along with a download code for Madden 15. The Madden 15 bundle will cost $399 and will be launching on the 26th of this month.

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91826/white-xbox-one-bundle-officially-announced

u4gReservoirDogs

It isn't 100% white, because it has some grey spots.
You'd expect them to use ONE color ...  ::)
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

Great. Might be the one I get.

Dr. Pezus

Can the SO bundle compete with Destiny?

Legend

Can the SO bundle compete with Destiny?

Not in sales, but in quality to consumer I think so.

Dr. Pezus

Not in sales, but in quality to consumer I think so.

What does that mean lol?

Legend

What does that mean lol?

I like SO more than Destiny ;)

u4gReservoirDogs

I like SO more than Destiny ;)

Meh, Infamous (Moves) + Resistance (Enemies) + Ratchet & Clank (Weapons + Sound) + Twisted Metal (Explosions) + Little Big Planet (Mascot) = Sunset Overdrive
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

Meh, Infamous (Moves) + Resistance (Enemies) + Ratchet & Clank (Weapons + Sound) + Twisted Metal (Explosions) + Little Big Planet (Mascot) = Sunset Overdrive

That's why I like it!

u4gReservoirDogs

Dr. Pezus

You made it sound better than it'll probably be lol

7H3

Sunset Overdrive looks like a game that I would definitely buy if I had an xbox one
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend