Dead Rising 4 leaked

Started by Legend, Jun 06, 2016, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

*potential* Dead Rising 4 leak - NeoGAF

/
Two days ago we reported that Dead Rising 4 is in development at Capcom Vancouver and may, or may not, have an exclusivity deal and that Dead Rising 4 will indeed feature at this year’s E3 and will “make fans of the series happy”. Today, we can update that with images that have surfaced that might give us our first look at Dead Rising 4.
 Dead Rising 3 was released in 2013 as an Xbox One exclusive as well as a launch title. It was said to have sold very well, and a Dead Rising 4 was talked about not long after the release. It’s also likely that Capcom Vancouver is ditching the engine they built  in favor of a partnership with Epic Games, meaning that the studio will be working exclusively with the Unreal Engine 4 from here on out.
 It remains unclear which conference the game will be featured in but it’s a safe bet that it would likely be the Xbox conference considering the exclusivity of Dead Rising 3 and some previous Dead Rising games on the Xbox platform.

//

http://thisgengaming.com/2016/06/06/...tially-leaked/

E3 is today apparently.

Legend

Cute Pikachu

Give it to me I want it now!
Loved the first 2 dead risings dont have 3 cause I dont have a one but Ill get this on pc hopefully
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Raven

Loved the first 2 dead risings dont have 3 cause I dont have a one but Ill get this on pc hopefully
...Dead Rising 3 released on PC less than a year after it released on XB1.

the-pi-guy

Where have you been?
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition on Steam

DerNebel

Shinobi said Capcom was going to announce an exclusive at MS's conference. That's going to be it.

kitler53

based on previous rumors this is probably an xbox/win10 exclusive.  that's okay with me.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BasilZero

based on previous rumors this is probably an xbox/win10 exclusive.  that's okay with me.
Eww  - hope its not Win 10 exclusive.

DerNebel

Eww  - hope its not Win 10 exclusive.
Of course it'll be Win 10 exclusive...also I've read that it's going to be kind of a re-imagining of the first game. Kind of a weird choice, has there ever been a numbered entry in a game series that's a remake of an older numbered entry?

Ludicrous Speed

Awesome. DR3 was my first Xbox One game. Two player online co-op was fun, the rumored four player would be great.