Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Go watch Edge of Tomorrow, people! Tom Cruise needs to fund his Scientology church.

Seriously though, great movie and it doesn't seem to be doing very well in the US!

7H3

I'll probably rent it... I don't go out to the movies but once a year... sometimes more but don't really feel like its worth the price of admission most of the time.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

It's an action movie that is meant to be seen in cinemas! Really exciting

7H3

meh I don't really enjoy watching a film in a cinema any more than at home at all

Dr. Pezus

meh I don't really enjoy watching a film in a cinema any more than at home at all

You're weird

7H3

You're weird

last time I went to the cinema (spiderman 2 opening weekend) I fell asleep during the action parts... At home I can get comfy pause rewind use the bathroom and not miss anything... oh yeah and drink alcohol...

Dr. Pezus

Movies and alcohol are a bad mix imo

7H3

Movies and alcohol are a bad mix imo

hmm maybe you drink too much then? I drink enough to relax not get wasted...

manbearspurge

Go watch Edge of Tomorrow, people! Tom Cruise needs to fund his Scientology church.

Seriously though, great movie and it doesn't seem to be doing very well in the US!

Seen it last night. Some parts go too long, but does not ruin the movie.

7H3

hmm i want to see that movie... I need to make a list of all the movies I want to see, because I usually forget about them

Dr. Pezus

hmm i want to see that movie... I need to make a list of all the movies I want to see, because I usually forget about them

IMDB has that feature (Watch List)

Legend

Edge of tomorrow was incredibly good.

7H3

IMDB has that feature (Watch List)

TY I'll have to look into that!

DrakeSnake

Dawn of the planets of the apes was freaking epic. These apes would put the cast of expendables to shame. The only bad thing about the movie were the humans. Goosh they were so annoying and bland.

u4gReservoirDogs

Tomorrow the Teaser Trailer for the movie The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies will be released.
Today Warner Brothers relerased a teaser to announce the coming of the teaser-trailer tomorrow ...
http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2014/07/27/91603-warner-bros-announces-teaser-trailer-debut-for-the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies/
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Go Up