Announcing VizionEck Source: aka our articles just have a name now hahaha

Started by Legend, Sep 30, 2014, 12:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

This is mostly NeverDies' work. He's been posting articles left and right, and is wanting to push it even farther. So the natural evolution is to give it room to grow.

As the title says this is really just adding a name at this stage, but hopefully it ends up being pretty cool. We've set up a youtube channel so that NeverDies and any other people helping out can post video reviews and what not without clogging up the main "VizionEck" page. Here's a link to this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2SWBHtVSzRb586TfcrnDQ

Nothing's there atm. Complain to NeverDies.

Also the current plan is to attend E3 2015. Only journalists and developers can attend E3, so consider joining the team if you'd like to have the option to even potentially go. PM me for details.

the-pi-guy

Could/Should we have a separate board for articles?

Legend

Could/Should we have a separate board for articles?

Not a board, but yeah.

Already all articles are displayed on the front page.

7H3

Yeah I meant to suggest adding something to the beginning of the articles to differentiate them on the forum index
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Yeah I meant to suggest adding something to the beginning of the articles to differentiate them on the forum index

Well is that beneficial though?

7H3

as much as putting "Dev blog" in front of a topic is on the index page... I rarely view the home page or index page of the website so I mostly see as it is listed in the top 15-20 topics
things like "Dev Blog" and "Source" will make it stand out
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend