previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

What is everyone's favorite anime?
Cowboy bebop, attack on titan, code geass, death note, GTO, FMA: brotherhood, Monster, Toradora!

darkknightkryta

Ever?  First 12something episodes of Naruto.  Right now?  My Hero Academia.

the-pi-guy

Ever?  First 12something episodes of Naruto.
Dang good.  

Right now?  My Hero Academia.
I'll have to check it out someday.

darkknightkryta

Dang good.  
I'll have to check it out someday.
My students showed me it last year.  It's more or less Naruto done right.

the-pi-guy

Watching avatar.
Chills, absolute perfection .

darkknightkryta

Watching avatar.
Chills, absolute perfection .
Yeah, Air Bender is honestly tied with Lost as the most emotional show I've watched.

the-pi-guy

This is an amazing scene.  

darkknightkryta

This is an amazing scene.  
Yeah.  Though it's a bit weird that Roku would make Yang learn things out of order.  At least I recall there being an order in which to learn things.

the-pi-guy

Yeah.  Though it's a bit weird that Roku would make Yang learn things out of order.  At least I recall there being an order in which to learn things.
*Aang.

Someone was arguing that Roku knew what would happen with Katara getting burned and that this was helpful later.  

Even ignoring that, I think the issue was that Aang wasn't sure when he'd find d a teacher.  

darkknightkryta

*Aang.

Someone was arguing that Roku knew what would happen with Katara getting burned and that this was helpful later.  

Even ignoring that, I think the issue was that Aang wasn't sure when he'd find d a teacher.  
I think it was just unknown writing at the time.  Like it was early so they were still figuring things out.  Like how they dealt with the spirits in Air Bender vs the Spirits in Korra are completely different.

Dr. Pezus

Watching princess kaguya

darkknightkryta

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Anime North day 3.

Go Up