Share your own gaming videos

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 12:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

I made a video but I'm waiting the fast forward feature be added on Share Factory to not make it boring.

7H3

I want a slow motion feature :-)
I made a video but I'm waiting the fast forward feature be added on Share Factory to not make it boring.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

The sniper king is back!

How do you know how high to aim when they're far away?

Dr. Pezus

o.O why?

ethomaz

o.O why?

Because it is more a tutorial in Warframe... a help to easy beat a hard mission in the early at the game where you are so weak that makes this mission unbelievable.... so the video have over 10 minutes but 8 of them are boring parts without do nothing that makes a fast forward feature welcome... I can cut the boring part but I don't think it will be cool.

7H3

Hmm if you don't want the video to be boring... consider another game :-P

DD_Bwest

The sniper king is back!

How do you know how high to aim when they're far away?

practice and using map landmarks to guesstimate distance.  and the markings on the scope give you distance incriments lol

Dr. Pezus

practice and using map landmarks to guesstimate distance.  and the markings on the scope give you distance incriments lol

Yeah but I never got how that works

DD_Bwest

its hard to describe without looking at it lol   most of the time you never really have to be aiming to far off,   if youve zero'd the within a 200m radius you almost dont need to worry about it.  the only times i really have trouble is at 500+ .  From there your next spot is 1000 so you need to use the marks.  if i remember right the scope i was using in the video is about 200 for each marking. but I do most of it by feel and sight now so its harder to explain lol

ethomaz

Hmm if you don't want the video to be boring... consider another game :-P

I'm kind of trophy hunter, so if I got all trophies in a game I will move to a new one even when it is unbelievable amazing like The Last if Us (I loved to get all).

Warframe made me broke this trend... inFAMOUS and Child of Light are stopped right now because the only thing I can fell is the wish to play Warframe when I get home... it all day in the work thinking what I will do next in this game.

This game can't be bad if it can change my gaming habits in that way.

I'm not a microtransaction man... in fact I never paid any until yesterday... I talked with my girlfriend the weekend of the benefices of spend $69 in a character pack (I wated her to say to me not buy it... dang nabbit she said if I like I need to buy... lovely)... well at the end Sony made the PSN deals thus week and I decided just to buy 370 Platinum at $13 to support the dev team ;)

This game is amazing... at least for me... I'm waiting something like with Planetside 2.

Dr. Pezus

I'm kind of trophy hunter, so if I got all trophies in a game I will move to a new one even when it is unbelievable amazing like The Last if Us (I loved to get all).

Warframe made me broke this trend... inFAMOUS and Child of Light are stopped right now because the only thing I can fell is the wish to play Warframe when I get home... it all day in the work thinking what I will do next in this game.

This game can't be bad if it can change my gaming habits in that way.

I'm not a microtransaction man... in fact I never paid any until yesterday... I talked with my girlfriend the weekend of the benefices of spend $69 in a character pack (I wated her to say to me not buy it... dang nabbit she said if I like I need to buy... lovely)... well at the end Sony made the PSN deals thus week and I decided just to buy 370 Platinum at $13 to support the dev team ;)

This game is amazing... at least for me... I'm waiting something like with Planetside 2.

How about making a new vid with all the awesome things you do in Warframe then? ;-)
Lots of things to unlock but it takes time so I think it could be great to see

ethomaz

How about making a new vid with all the awesome things you do in Warframe then? ;-)
Lots of things to unlock but it takes time so I think it could be great to see

I will record a video to share here this weekend.

7H3

noooo... man I don't think i've played but maybe 4 games on warframe all year... there is too much grind to that game, and the Micro's cost way too much... I'd rather spend my time playing something that didn't feel pointless. I feel like the only reason to play warframe is for farming... there is no other point to that game.

DD_Bwest

ive been having trouble getting it to save videos but i think i might have figured it out..  a little late though...

just scored 3 kills from the island of vibrating trees

DD_Bwest

there we go,  new personal record 1536m headshot

Go Up