Share your own gaming videos

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 12:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

PS4, PC, anything you like to play and record.

nnodley

Working on an Infamous gameplay montage.  Hope it turns out well.

Legend

Oh I should post some Knack videos!!!

DD_Bwest

pretty sure all you guys have seen this  but i wanna play around with imbedding lol

Raven

pretty sure all you guys have seen this  but i wanna play around with imbedding lol

I love watching you snipe. Mostly because I can hear you laugh in my head every time. Lol

Dr. Pezus

I love watching you snipe. Mostly because I can hear you laugh in my head every time. Lol

He should add commentary to his future sniping vids! With him laughing of course

DD_Bwest

He should add commentary to his future sniping vids! With him laughing of course

I just may do that,  i noticed with 1.7  i have the option to record the mic audio aswell which i turned on.   it catches either me laughing like a maniac, or raging ....    I think my favorite shot in that segment  is the one where i can see the bullet coming towards me which gives him away, and before he can shoot again he looses his head haha

Dr. Pezus

This is actually not my own...lol

7H3

I wanted to make a camping montage for COD, but when I went to render the video it said I couldn't have any placeholders or something like that... I dunno what it was talking about... I'll probably mess around with it again another time...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

I wanted to make a camping montage for COD, but when I went to render the video it said I couldn't have any placeholders or something like that... I dunno what it was talking about... I'll probably mess around with it again another time...

Are you from VGChartz? :o

7H3

Xevross

Sweet, welcome  :)

7H3

May 09, 2014, 02:50 PM Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 02:52 PM by 7H3
hmm have this video on my FB page set to public...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1374522062795935&set=vb.100007144620711&type=2&theater
the first 3 minutes is just me messing with KZ menu... so start at 3 minutes lol

7H3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1444063225841818
hopefully you guys can view that I made that today with share factory

DD_Bwest

Go Up