PlayStation E3 hype/news/leaks/rumor/bananaman/ethomaz/bananaman thread

Started by the-pi-guy, May 26, 2014, 04:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

E3 is almost upon us and the hype is through the roof. we call already hear Kaz screaming ridge racer! and feel the ghost of Kevin Butler haunting every PS fanboys dreams. So lets us speculate, guess, predict and get way over hyped for the show until it actually begins!

The event is scheduled for 6 P.M. PT on June 9th. In the meantime, share any rumors/"leaks"/hype gifs/pics.  I will be updating this post with news/links to the conference.  Go nuts.

Countdown

Disclaimer:  Add two hours to countdown. 

News

Will be updated during show. 

Links

Will be updated when available. 

Hype

Hype Dance!

Games that are all but certain to see more of!

Games we will most likely see!

Studios that have a good chance at announcing new games!

And of course, the games that we all dream of coming, but know they never ever ever ever ever will!

Special thanks to Bananaman and  Zekkyou for their amazing contributions.  <3

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

I would accept your dance off challenge but i have too much shame to do right now. Maybe later tonight!

DD_Bwest

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

So i was reading the faux playstation nation just a few mins ago and insiders are saying sony's line up is going to be weak. of course nobody had a link, but thats what was said.

Raven

So i was reading the faux playstation nation just a few mins ago and insiders are saying sony's line up is going to be weak. of course nobody had a link, but thats what was said.

What's been said in general about both E3's is to expect a lot of third party games but that was based on supposed word coming from judge's week which is apparently a handful of journalists who only get to see relatively expected games. Surprise announcements are held back so they don't get leaked.

What we've been told is true so far about Sony's E3 is that we'll see a three minute trailer of Uncharted 4, GG's new IP, Driveclub and The Order having stage demos, and Japan Studio showing two to three games. Many suspect those games to be Project Beast, The Last Guardian, and possibly a new Dark Cloud. I don't know about you but I wouldn't call that weak.

the-pi-guy

I read that too.  I can't seem to find Thuway saying that in his twitter, but I skim read.  I think they might be mistaken. 
Tidux has been saying how full E3 was going to be.  We shall see though how much that means. 

the-pi-guy

Actually I think he might have misinterpreted what Thuway said.

Raven

Tidux has been saying that Sony's E3 is loaded, Thuway is saying not to expect too many big surprises, and Shinobi's tune has been changing with the wind.

Dr. Pezus

Actually, I am looking forward to seeing the next-gen AC at Sony's conference

the-pi-guy

Tidux has been saying that Sony's E3 is loaded, Thuway is saying not to expect too many big surprises, and Shinobi's tune has been changing with the wind.

I'm going to listen to Tidux, because that fulfills my inner fanboy dreams and also my pants. 

Legend

I'm going to listen to Tidux, because that fulfills my inner fanboy dreams and also my pants.

yeah that's how insiders work. If they say what you want, then they're legit

#InTiduxWeTrust

Go Up