The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?

Go Down

Legend

now thats interesting, i wonder what it is.
eye tracking maybe. Could have figured out a nice way to fit it in the headset.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dec 19, 2015, 03:49 AM Last Edit: Dec 19, 2015, 04:01 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos
eye tracking maybe. Could have figured out a nice way to fit it in the headset.
complete field  of view?

I ordered a gear vr.   8)

Raven

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

So many people are making comments about the break out box, thinking it will add power to the PS4.

the-pi-guy

So many people are making comments about the break out box, thinking it will add power to the PS4.
Ps4 so weak, need extra box for VR.  

Or something....

Mmm_fish_tacos

I got my gear vr! Downloading the apps and setting it up now. I have a feeling I'll be running out for contacts today. Flooding and snow be damned!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Max King of the Wild

Npr posted an article about VR asking if 2016 is the year it catches on. One person commented saying "more dumbing down America" lol.... And the response to her was "why because new tech? Bla blah blah" so she said, "I think society needs a grasp on reality before we go virtual" hahaha what the fudge? I responding saying I think society has had a grasp on reality for centuries unless your Decartes and she called me delusional.

Mmm_fish_tacos

On the path to perfecting Touch, we've decided that we need more time before release, and we'll now be shipping Touch in the second half of 2016. Pre-orders will open a few months prior to launch.

Blog — Update on Oculus Touch Ship Date

Legend

On the path to perfecting Touch, we've decided that we need more time before release, and we'll now be shipping Touch in the second half of 2016. Pre-orders will open a few months prior to launch.

Blog — Update on Oculus Touch Ship Date

Everything is getting delayed!

the-pi-guy

Everything is getting delayed!
#VizionEckStartingTheTrend

Not really, but....  

Cute Pikachu

Ugh I gotta get a occlusion rift that rabbit platformer looks awesome  :'(
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oh yeah, rift now come with eve and that rabbit game.

I forgot to post that.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Blog — Lucky’s Tale to be Bundled with Every Oculus Rift

Today, we're excited to announce that Lucky's Tale, the incredible made-for-VR platformer by Playful, will be included free with every Oculus Rift

Lucky's Tale, an Oculus Studios title, takes you on an adventure of a lifetime with Lucky, the fun-loving fox. The game takes you to a charming new world, with dozens of locales and lush environments.

Oh yeah, rift now come with eve and that rabbit game.

I forgot to post that.
And it's a fox game..

Go Up