E3 2017 countdown

Started by Legend, Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I think one of the 343 guys specifically called this one out as fake.
Yes Frank did but he lies all the time. Has denied past Halo games that ended up real, and denied that Master Chief was only played for a few levels in Halo 5.

Kerotan

So almost down to the final day.  When the countdown hits zero is that when the doors open or the first conference?

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

I could have swore I checked the OP for a schedule, yesterday.  :o

Kerotan

So almost down to the final day.  When the countdown hits zero is that when the doors open or the first conference?

nnodley

First conference which is EA I think

Legend

This E3 is the weirdest one yet.

EA has their show on Saturday but it's not part of E3. It's actually EA Play, similar to Sony's PSX.

Then Sunday has Microsoft and Bethesda. They are E3 press conferences, but still technically not E3 itself.

The show flow doesn't open up till Tuesday morning.

In the past, press conferences didn't start till Monday.

nnodley

Yeah I like this though cause it gets us almost a full week of conferences, interviews, and demo's

SWORDF1SH

Legend

That's clever with the B and E.

Don't be making me change the name again!

SWORDF1SH

That's clever with the B and E.

Don't be making me change the name again!
I'm guessing you're the one who submitted the artwork. Is this the official name now then?

Dr. Pezus

They need to hurry up, the show is about to start!

Kerotan

That vizioneck poster will be ready for next e3

SWORDF1SH

They need to hurry up, the show is about to start!
I took this yesterday. I can pop out and get an updated picture if you like!

SWORDF1SH

Looks like Legend has been on the phone to the people that messed up the name. They've cleverly corrected the mistake.

Go Up