Does Nintendo not have a big holiday game this year?

Started by kitler53, Aug 26, 2020, 04:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Lol its a big reason for me, I love the BOTW art style. But I also love the setting and the story, I can't wait to explore this.
2 for 2 now.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

2 for 2 now.  

I'm a botw fanboy not a zelda fanboy. They know what I want  ::)

Xevross

2 for 2 now.   

What can I say, I like new games and I like a prequel to my favourite game of all time. I even like a port if its not a lazy ripoff.

kitler53

What can I say, I like new games and I like a prequel to my favourite game of all time. I even like a port if its not a lazy ripoff.
i don't think we are arguing.  i'm just saying i predicted your feelings.   i've never even played BotW and i generally had the same feelings when i watch the trailer.  this should, imo, be the highest selling "warriors" game because people won't see it as a "warriors" game.    ...they'll see it as a BotW spin-off.   

so generally speaking i think calling this niche or an underwheling holiday game tent pole are misplaced.   this will be probably the second highest selling game this holiday after that lazy mario port.

Xevross

i don't think we are arguing.  i'm just saying i predicted your feelings.   i've never even played BotW and i generally had the same feelings when i watch the trailer.  this should, imo, be the highest selling "warriors" game because people won't see it as a "warriors" game.    ...they'll see it as a BotW spin-off.  

so generally speaking i think calling this niche or an underwheling holiday game tent pole are misplaced.   this will be probably the second highest selling game this holiday after that lazy mario port.
I don't think we're arguing either, so yeah, screw you!

Yep agree with all that, this will set a new warriors record for sure.

kitler53

I don't think we're arguing either, so yeah, screw you!

Yep agree with all that, this will set a new warriors record for sure.
i'm deeply offended by your agreement with me.    we're never not talking again.

Go Up