Either like me or ignore me. Im here to stay.

Started by Slayer, Aug 28, 2014, 12:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

u4gReservoirDogs

Don't be offended when people don't agree with your opinion and there won't be any hate.
Then there will only be love!  :P
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

BananaKing

well i hope you stay. from what i read from your posts i can say that i like you. you add diversity to the forum and i hope it grows. so stay with us :D

7H3

Personally, liking someone or not isn't even tertiary to treating people with respect and being considerate
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

well i hope you stay. from what i read from your posts i can say that i like you. you add diversity to the forum and i hope it grows. so stay with us :D

I agree.

7H3

I agree.

i disagree :P 100% male gamers... where is the diversity lol

u4gReservoirDogs

You just need to be positive and don't go LocoRoco, it's unnecessary to keep fighting against us just like a God of War with a Heavenly Sword forged out of some Twisted Metal or as The Last Guardian of some kind of Resistance-group.
We can't use a  Killzone on this forum, nor do you need to become inFAMOUS.
This forum is our Uncharted Little Big Planet and we won't let you ruin it even if that means that's The Last of Us.

Have fun and behave!  ;D
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Raven

You just need to be positive and don't go LocoRoco, it's unnecessary to keep fighting against us just like a God of War with a Heavenly Sword forged out of some Twisted Metal or as The Last Guardian of some kind of Resistance-group.
We can't use a  Killzone on this forum, nor do you need to become inFAMOUS.
This forum is our Uncharted Little Big Planet and we won't let you ruin it even if that means that's The Last of Us.

Have fun and behave!  ;D

...I love you

7H3

that is redonkulous

Slayer

Okay.... I don't think anyone told you to leave and people with thick skin don't whine when people don't agree.

Slayer

Aug 29, 2014, 10:52 PM Last Edit: Aug 29, 2014, 11:03 PM by Slayer

Go Up