PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

while very cool in this tech demo,.. i imagine it would be really, really hard to make a full fledged game that has this level of interactivity though-out the entire game.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Which game is that?

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Legend

Did you post the wrong tweet, or am I confused?

Xevross

Did you post the wrong tweet, or am I confused?
If you go to the full tweet it says it was tweeted from a Sony Playstation 5.

Its a common joke to edit the tweeted from thing to say stuff like samsung smart fridge.

Xevross

This is great!

Also nice to have 1 confirmed win for TLOU2 at TGAs already.

Legend

It's great how much the industry has grown. We went from booth babes to this in 10 years.

Dr. Pezus

So PS Plus games for Oct are underwhelming... Two mediocre games with an average meta of around 65(vampyr and need for speed)

kitler53

i swear to go ps+ games can never win.  why are xbox gamers soo much happier with their shame offerings than playstation gamers?!? 

Dr. Pezus

i swear to go ps+ games can never win.  why are xbox gamers soo much happier with their shame offerings than playstation gamers?!?  
The last few months have been very good. I just don't have the time to play mediocre games so they're worthless to me

Xevross

kitler53

https://www.resetera.com/threads/psn-trophy-levelling-changes-coming-today.301892/

New trophy level system, cool!
not a big change but a welcome change.  i kind of gave up on trophies this gen.  amount of time it's taken for me to get from lvl 23 to 24 (i'm 99% there) has probably taken me a year.   it's soo hard to care these days because progress is soo dang slow.  

i only use it these days to motivate me to replay games i already love.  if the game is only "good" then i just earn whatever trophies i earn and i don't care to go out of my way to earn trophies that aren't inevitable.  

Go Up