The Anime Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

darkknightkryta

My friend loves Ippo.  I never got around to watching it sadly.

ethomaz

I like Ippo too but I'm a manga men.

darkknightkryta

Started watching Sekirei, good anime right @Pi?

Raven

Definitely good. A two natural pines and dog anime that actually has good characters and a decent plot. One of my favorites. Still have my fingers crossed that they'll finish the anime.

the-pi-guy

Definitely good. A two natural pines and dog anime that actually has good characters and a decent plot. One of my favorites. Still have my fingers crossed that they'll finish the anime.

This. 

Raven

Should also add that the English voice acting was superb.

darkknightkryta

I was watching it with the japanese audio, I may switch to English to check it out.  I'm over watching only in Japanese now.  As long as the English dub is good anyways.  For instance, I can't stand Erza's english voice actress, but am fine with all the others in Fair Tail.  But since I can't stand Erza's voice, I have to watch it in Japaese.  As far as finishing Sekirei goes, once they finish the manga, it's been in and out of hiatus.  Kinda like Black Lagoon and Highschool of the Dead.

darkknightkryta

On another note: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B92215F18CE89C5

Dr. Pezus

DrakeSnake

The Landlady is the best girl.

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

Sep 06, 2014, 08:58 PM Last Edit: Sep 06, 2014, 10:52 PM by BasilZero
I need to start seriously watching anime again.

I've been taking breaks from watching One Piece so more eps will come out before I watch them daily.

Anyways I need to start and complete Monogatari Season 2 first since that was the last thing that I watched few months ago (2 eps though).

I blame Shakugan No Shana - watching all 3 seasons in a row killed my interest in anime due to the modern otakuness and ecchi/romance s*** in the series.

Edit: Wow S*** gets censored to Shame o.O

edit: shame - oh it works

darkknightkryta

I need to start seriously watching anime again.

I've been taking breaks from watching One Piece so more eps will come out before I watch them daily.

Anyways I need to start and complete Monogatari Season 2 first since that was the last thing that I watched few months ago (2 eps though).

I blame Shakugan No Shana - watching all 3 seasons in a row killed my interest in anime due to the modern otakuness and ecchi/romance s*** in the series.

Edit: Wow S*** gets censored to Shame o.O

Yeah, you can turn off that filter in your profile settings.

BasilZero

Yeah, you can turn off that filter in your profile settings.

:O

Thanks Krytaman-kun  :-*

darkknightkryta

Go Up