Dr. Pezus

God of war pr on Monday??
Possibly.

How much did the other gows sell in Spain, I wonder? Surely a lot less

Cute Pikachu

Apr 27, 2018, 10:23 PM Last Edit: Apr 27, 2018, 10:32 PM by Cute Pikachu
I'm sorry but that Kratos gif is absolutely killing me right now lmao

Also my rundown of the Nintendo Software Sales:
Bayonetta 2 is at 400k sold through according to Nintendo compared to less than 300k for the Wii U version. The game will past 500k. This bodes especially well for Bayonetta 3 which will hopefully have Smash Bros marketing and the added benefit of being a new game.

Kirby's result of 1.26 Million in two weeks shows how active the switch user base is when buying major exclusives. The game should be past 2 Million by the end of the next results and could head towards 3 Million. This is something we hadn't seen since the first Kirby game on the Game Boy.

Fire Emblem Warriors did not flop. Yes I will eat crow, but TK confirmed it's over a million Shipped for both versions. It's safe to say that 3ds had at most 300k Shipped, so we may see it end up being a Million seller on only swich.

Mario Odyssey didn't have as much in shipments, but being over 10 Million is extremely impressive.

Already went over Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at 1.31 Million is the best selling game for Monolith Soft ever by the way.

ARMS and 1 2 Switch continue to have good performances for new IPs.

Mario Kart 8D is the real MVP by selling amazingly well while being a port.

It is likely that Pokken has already shipped more on the West than the Wii U versions lifetime worldwide.

Splatoon 2 is over 6 Million and shows signs of clear franchise growth.

Labo, DK, and Mario Tennis will join the Million Sellers. I expect DK will sell a lot more than it's Wii U counterpart. If Bayonetta 2 can sell 400k in a month, this can easily reach a million. Sales in US will be big according to insiders. Labo will be on a slow start due to basically being a stem toy. Mario Tennis will be the next new major exclusive and will probably benefit from a meaty package that has what sounds like suitable online.

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Labo only sold 30% of it's initial shipment in Japan, didn't boost Switch sales | ResetEra

https://www.dualshockers.com/nintendo-labo-sales-japan/ Edit for the masses :  
The new set of educational accessories had a pretty good launch, ranking first and third with 90,410 units sold for the Variety Kit and 28,629 units for the Robot Kit, yet there is one piece of data that completes the picture and that Media Create revealed today: Labo's kits sold only 30% of the initial shipment for both kits, which is definitely low for a first party release. It appears that Nintendo either expected to sell a lot more, or they simply over-shipped in order to cover the following weeks without needing further shipments. On top of this, despite the release of Labo, Switch sales decreased week-on-week, and Media Create argues that there was no noticeable traction effect on console sales.Click to expand...

darkknightkryta

Labo only sold 30% of it's initial shipment in Japan, didn't boost Switch sales | ResetEra

Good.  I honestly don't know what's worse.  DLC, or Nintendo trying to sell you cardboard.  I could honestly respect if they released a DIY arts and crafts like game for kids to make.  But this?  No.

Kerotan

Good.  I honestly don't know what's worse.  DLC, or Nintendo trying to sell you cardboard.  I could honestly respect if they released a DIY arts and crafts like game for kids to make.  But this?  No.
I've always disliked the casual crud Nintendo makes even though it often turns into a goldmine for them.

While it only sold 30% this week is golden week so it's not all Doom and gloom yet.

darkknightkryta

I've always disliked the casual crud Nintendo makes even though it often turns into a goldmine for them.

While it only sold 30% this week is golden week so it's not all Doom and gloom yet.
Nintendo has somehow managed to brainwash a hell of a lot of people.  When I went to pick up God of War, a bunch of old employees of the store (Which I knew) went to pick up Labo.  These guys were pushing 40.  If anyone else were to release Labo, they'd mock the hell out of it, but because it was Nintendo, it's the greatest thing ever.

Dr. Pezus

Nintendo has somehow managed to brainwash a hell of a lot of people.  When I went to pick up God of War, a bunch of old employees of the store (Which I knew) went to pick up Labo.  These guys were pushing 40.  If anyone else were to release Labo, they'd mock the hell out of it, but because it was Nintendo, it's the greatest thing ever.
Maybe they're buying it for their kids? *shrugs*

darkknightkryta

Maybe they're buying it for their kids? *shrugs*
None of them have kids and are probably single.

Xevross

God of War only fell 35% second week in the UK! That's amazingly incredible, two week total already close to Horizon. Looks like this game will be a sales monster in the UK as well, just took some time.

the-pi-guy

God of War only fell 35% second week in the UK! That's amazingly incredible, two week total already close to Horizon. Looks like this game will be a sales monster in the UK as well, just took some time.
~58.5k?

Uncharted 4 was around 39.6 for the second week.  At least I think.  I'm basing that off the 180k in that other thread and this article about a 78% drop.  Someone really needs to organize the sales threads....  

BananaKing

It seems it's a result of shortages from the first week. And then when more stock came in people bought it. That puts UKs total around 140-150k. Not to shabby. I think Sony will announce the first two weeks of sale like Horizon did, and not the first week like Uncharted.

Dr. Pezus

Amazing reviews and Friday release can do that I think

Legend

Any uk labo numbers for second week?

Kerotan

None of them have kids and are probably single.
Well maybe they've kidnapped a few ... Seriously though I agree. There are a lot of Nintendo fans like that, that really need to grow up. They've been around far longer so you don't tend to see the same with Playstation and xbox.
~58.5k?

Uncharted 4 was around 39.6 for the second week.  At least I think.  I'm basing that off the 180k in that other thread and this article about a 78% drop.  Someone really needs to organize the sales threads....  
Yeah sales monster indeed. Well deserved. I'd estimate digital to be 40% aswell. Considering the retail shortage I think that's very realistic. Can't wait to hear sales pr sometime this week.

Go Up