God of War |OT| Now on PC

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2018, 05:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

the-pi-guy

Xevross

New review, 10/10 from Digital Chumps. Will be added to meta later. Nice little buffer on 95!

Xevross

Another new review - 9.2/10 from Impulse gamer. Both added to meta now.

Depending on their weighting that might well increase GoW slightly. At least secures 95 a bit more.

Edit: yeah it's gone up one place in the all time list. Past TLOU Remastered

the-pi-guy

Kerotan

Honestly if it can move up a bit on the 95 and edge give it a 10 I'd be surprised if it doesn't hit 96.

Dr. Pezus

Honestly if it can move up a bit on the 95 and edge give it a 10 I'd be surprised if it doesn't hit 96.
It's more likely to drop back down to 94 imo

Dr. Pezus

Apparently 4players.de review is out tomorrow and the reviewer gave it an impression after the preview that was just "good" and not very good. They are also very harsh usually. I guess they will bring it lower for sure. I'm guessing 8

Xevross

Apparently 4players.de review is out tomorrow and the reviewer gave it an impression after the preview that was just "good" and not very good. They are also very harsh usually. I guess they will bring it lower for sure. I'm guessing 8
Kratos will show them his true power. They'll love it. Believe.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Yeah seems like around an 8 to me too.

Oh shame yeah 10s from 4players are super super rare. They call TLOU a masterpiece yet its 9.2/10 :o

They did give Gow3 remastered a 9/10 though.

the-pi-guy

7 10's.
A few are DLCs, Rock band Rivals, Bioshock collection and modern warfare remastered

Xevross

7 10's.
A few are DLCs, Rock band Rivals, Bioshock collection and modern warfare remastered
Yeah I think if these guys give GoW a 9 we should be extremely happy with that.

You can't really compare GoW to the other top games until reviewers like these are added. The rest have to suffer from them too, and GoW hasn't yet. I think there's only a very very slim chance this hangs onto 95. Its probably more likely to drop all the way to 93.

Legend

You can't really compare GoW to the other top games until reviewers like these are added. The rest have to suffer from them too, and GoW hasn't yet. I think there's only a very very slim chance this hangs onto 95. Its probably more likely to drop all the way to 93.
93 seems unlikely with this many reviews in.

Even if a review gave it a 1/10 and had average weighting on MC, it'd still be a 94.

Xevross

93 seems unlikely with this many reviews in.

Even if a review gave it a 1/10 and had average weighting on MC, it'd still be a 94.
There's 20-30 reviews to come. All it takes is a decent amount of 7s/8s without 10s to balance them. Its very unlikely sure, but so is managing to stay at 95 with the reviewers that have yet to come.

Dr. Pezus

Nah 93 is out of the question

the-pi-guy

Go Up