PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Far Cry 4 is an amazing game!

it is!! im just running around doing random shame xD i also like to grab a bow and arrow, go hunt rhino's as i keep calling my self Oliver queen.

do i have you on PSN, maybe we could play co-op together sometimes?

Xevross

it is!! im just running around doing random shame xD i also like to grab a bow and arrow, go hunt rhino's as i keep calling my self Oliver queen.

do i have you on PSN, maybe we could play co-op together sometimes?

I don't think so.... my ID is Xevross

Yeah, I love using the bow

BananaKing

I don't think so.... my ID is Xevross

Yeah, I love using the bow

im not far in the game at all, i just mess around nothing which is loads of stuff lol.

Rorono

Tidux claimed he played The Order. Posted a TV pic of it..and it's there on the PS4. However, i'm pretty sure it's just the PSX demo (preview code) rather than a beta build of the full game. I think he's trying to make it look like it's the full game cause he never mentioned demo/preview, just the game.
Also, he was right about Shovel Knight coming to PS4 and Vita so i guess he's not 100% full of shame, just 99.5%.

Dr. Pezus

GameDealDaily is at it again. $35 for LBP3, NBA2k15, Destiny OR Far Cry 4!!
http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/

Xevross

im not far in the game at all, i just mess around nothing which is loads of stuff lol.

I have pretty much 50% completeion, almost finished the story :) Hoewever, I usually just play a game by completing its story first and doing side quests later but I've done so many optional side things on Far Cry 4 before finishing. Definitely one of the GOTYs, just can't decide if it beats Dragon Age

BananaKing

I have pretty much 50% completeion, almost finished the story :) Hoewever, I usually just play a game by completing its story first and doing side quests later but I've done so many optional side things on Far Cry 4 before finishing. Definitely one of the GOTYs, just can't decide if it beats Dragon Age

See im different. I usually drop the game after completing its story. Rarely do i go and finish up side quests and shame.

Dr. Pezus

See im different. I usually drop the game after completing its story. Rarely do i go and finish up side quests and shame.
same here

darkknightkryta

I used to have to go and do everything, but I just don't have time anymore.  Hell I used to play all my PSX games in succession after finishing them, including the RPGs.  I just don't have that time anymore.  Though, most of my games for PSX are fighters.

Raven

http://www.gamersftw.co.uk/gravity-rush-2-not-coming-to-vita/

Looks like the chance that Gravity Rush 2 is coming to PS4 is increasing.

Rorono

clickbait title tho

they didn't say it's not coming to the vita

7H3

just started checking out TLOU MP today, pretty fun steep learning curve though having ranked up at all yet... think I'm on day 6
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

boo was on second day of challenge and put me in a game almost over...

Raven

clickbait title tho

they didn't say it's not coming to the vita

I think they misunderstood the correction to the misunderstanding. What Sony is clarifying there is that they haven't said that it's only coming to Vita. Though why Sony didn't just say that instead of saying they haven't announced platforms or release dates yet for Gravity Rush 2 is headscratching because they already announced it for Vita. It's easy to see why the author would be confused.

7H3

lost an upgrade because the match timed out...

Go Up