PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

why do you have to wait for approval on neo gaf?? I never really view that site unless someone links to it, and it sometimes comes up in searches but normally I pass over it as forum results aren't normally what I consider reliable information

You need to register near they do the approval process... it is like they just to that two or three times a year... so if you have luck you can have your account approved in just one day or if you don't have luck sometime like 4 or 5 months.

Unless you are a gaming industry man like Major Nelson and complain about the approval then you will need to wait.

Riderz1337

It's to make the site more "prestigious."

I think it works for them.

It really does TBH.

It also puts more fear into users. If you get banned, have fun waiting for a couple months to make another account =P. It's not like anybody can sign up and 10 minutes later they start trolling or w.e

Plus there's quite a few game developers on the site. I know Rushy is there and he is the director of DriveClub.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

It really does TBH.

It also puts more fear into users. If you get banned, have fun waiting for a couple months to make another account =P. It's not like anybody can sign up and 10 minutes later they start trolling or w.e

Plus there's quite a few game developers on the site. I know Rushy is there and he is the director of DriveClub.

GAF seems to have at least one dev representative per company there... the ones I know:

Rushy - Evolution
EKIM - Epic (If I'm not wrong)
Major Nelson - Microsoft
Albert Penello - Microsoft
DemonNite - Sony
JoeTheBro - Vizioneck
Chubs - Vertigo Gaming

There are a lot more but I don't remember all of them... most Indies devs have a account there.

BananaKing

Calm your fudgy two natural pines. They're just trying to shed as much light as they can on the project.

dont tell my two natural pines what to do!!

darkknightkryta

nnodley

@Darkknight:  yeah I know it was in the greatness awaits trailer I believe or something. But still weird they post it again.  Though it still likely means nothing.

Raven

ethomaz

darkknightkryta

@Darkknight:  yeah I know it was in the greatness awaits trailer I believe or something. But still weird they post it again.  Though it still likely means nothing.

Maybe they'll show off Crash again.  I'm sure Activision has no clue what to do with the IP.

Legend

Maybe they'll show off Crash again.  I'm sure Activision has no clue what to do with the IP.

They could put him in skylanders...

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

So would anyone really be disappointed if say The Order got delayed to 2015 and drive club was the only fall title for PS4.  And even MS exclusives get delayed too. 

I most certainly can live off of third parties and indies as well as TLOU remaster and Driveclub.  The next 8 months I am literally buying 8 maybe more games for ps4. 

DD_Bwest

i would be pretty disapointed..  sure weve got destiny coming, but i am really hyped for the order.. im dieing to see more of it

nnodley

i would be pretty disapointed..  sure weve got destiny coming, but i am really hyped for the order.. im dieing to see more of it

I would be too to an extent, but if it's necessary then I'm all for it.  I still think the order will have a november release though. 

Legend

So would anyone really be disappointed if say The Order got delayed to 2015 and drive club was the only fall title for PS4.  And even MS exclusives get delayed too. 

I most certainly can live off of third parties and indies as well as TLOU remaster and Driveclub.  The next 8 months I am literally buying 8 maybe more games for ps4.

I'd be fine with it, but I wouldn't like it.

I'm too busy to play video games right now.

Go Up