The Anime Thread

Viewing single post

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown

the-pi-guy

It was a big theme.  The sorrow and solitude.  Essentially, you'll be sorry if you're lonely.  Thus Naruto tries everything he can to not be lonely.  Works out nicely.  Unless your Sasuke which means you loneliness gets you everything -_-

I haven't read/watched the ending yet, but I read something and from the sounds of it, and if I'm wrong about it, please tell me, but don't spoil the ending for me! 
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br />The whole Sasuke thing was turned around pretty quickly.&nbsp; I'm fine with that ending, but it seems like they turned it around too quickly.&nbsp; <br />I'm not sure though.&nbsp; <br />He does all this awful stuff, and they turn it around in a few chapters?&nbsp; Plus there was even something that Naruto said earlier in the anime that &quot;Sasuke, you saw it too.&nbsp; Didn't you?&nbsp; That we are going to fight and one of us is going to die.&quot;&nbsp; Maybe I remember wrong.&nbsp; It's been a long time since I've seen that episode, though I should be seeing it again in a few weeks.&nbsp; <br /><br />I think even when Sasuke left, I felt twisted about it.&nbsp; On the one hand I could see how Naruto and Itachi could push him to leave, and on the other hand it doesn't seem to make sense.&nbsp; The whole series up to that point had a big rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke and I felt they got really close in their way.&nbsp; <br /><br />