Are all spiderman games going to be in new york?

Started by BananaKing, Nov 25, 2021, 03:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

New York is the best place for a spiderman man no doubt. By far its the best place for its gameplay. But are we going to just get spiderman games there? After a fee games it will seem too boring wouldnt it?

Should they make spiderman 3 or spiderman MM 2 in another city? What city could work?

London? Kuala Lumpur? Chicago? Hong Kong? Singapore?

What about made up cities? What about wakanda? They can imagine it being a new york type city in a forest, which would be absolutely awesome.

Legend

I think it has to be new york to be spiderman, but yeah there isn't that much you can change between games to keep it unique. How did the batman games handle it?

I think spiderman 2 will be the last one.

the-pi-guy

Nov 25, 2021, 05:49 PM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2021, 05:59 PM by the-pi-guy
How did you know I got a job at Insomniac?  /s

Has Spiderman ever been shown in other cities/countries?

How did the batman games handle it?
Well...  

Batman AA takes place pretty much entirely in the Asylum. And it's more linear for most of the game.

Batman AC uses a couple districts of Gotham, and I think Batman AK I think uses more.  But it's been a while since I played.

Dr. Pezus

How did you know I got a job at Insomniac?  /s

Has Spiderman ever been shown in other cities/countries?
Well...  

Batman AA takes place pretty much entirely in the Asylum. And it's more linear for most of the game.

Batman AC uses a couple districts of Gotham, and I think Batman AK I think uses more.  But it's been a while since I played.
Well yes, in the recent Spidey movies!