Uncharted Movie trailer released

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 21, 2021, 01:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Horrible... ans horrible casting.

Also wtf is uncharted 4 and uncharted 3 sections doing in this movie? Lol. At least try be original.

Legend

Horrible... ans horrible casting.

Also wtf is uncharted 4 and uncharted 3 sections doing in this movie? Lol. At least try be original.
The sections ripped from the games were the only parts that looked ok!

kitler53

i still think nathon fillion was the right person to cast.

however, i think it looks fun which is the essence of an uncharted adventure.  i'd watch it.  not in theaters but defiantly when it comes to the library.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

"there are places out there that you can't find on any map"
*Rolls out map*

Mark Wahlberg looks more like Drake. I like Tom, but he has a very teenage look to him.

And this doesn't really look that much like an Uncharted experience. I don't think it looks terrible.  It kind of taps into some Uncharted themes like the set pieces with the airplane and the humor where they are kind of degrading each other.  

I get less Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider/Uncharted, and more budget spy film feelings from this.  

My expectations were pretty low for this, so I'm not disappointed.  

kitler53

i don't get why everyone is dissing on tom holland.  i think he looks the part fine.  if anything mark wahlberg that doen't looks the part.  they needed to pepper his hair with some grey because even with "young drake" sully was a bit of an old man.  and wtf is the mustache?!?

and i don't think she quite pulls off chole,.. she's too skinny.  ..but i don't know that i care because dog dam she looks good.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

I think it looks fine, tbh.  But when you don't have super high expectations its not hard.  I think tom is perfect but mark doesn't fit sully. 

But honestly i'm glad they are just gonna take cues from the games, but do there own thing for the overall story.

the-pi-guy

i don't get why everyone is dissing on tom holland.  i think he looks the part fine.  if anything mark wahlberg that doen't looks the part.  they needed to pepper his hair with some grey because even with "young drake" sully was a bit of an old man.  and wtf is the mustache?!?
Both of them are getting dissed.  Believe me, I'm more bothered about Mark looking more like Drake than Sully, than I am about Tom Holland looking 10 years too young.

Mark looks 20 years too young, and completely moustache-less.  

Dr. Pezus

Isn't this supposed to be before the games?

Looks pretty good to me

Legend

Isn't this supposed to be before the games?

Looks pretty good to me
They said it's before the games but it's def just a generic "origin" story and not actually before the games. Unless Nate fell out of a plane multiple times which would be a kinda funny running gag.