PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

not a big change but a welcome change.  i kind of gave up on trophies this gen.  amount of time it's taken for me to get from lvl 23 to 24 (i'm 99% there) has probably taken me a year.   it's soo hard to care these days because progress is soo dang slow.  

i only use it these days to motivate me to replay games i already love.  if the game is only "good" then i just earn whatever trophies i earn and i don't care to go out of my way to earn trophies that aren't inevitable.  
Feels like I've been at level 15 for years
Yeah the progress is so slow, it felt like a pointless system basically. I reached level 19 about a year ago and I'm almost half way through it now, so its good to see a change like this. Its something I can get into, comparing trophies and levels so this is really fun for me.

Dr. Pezus

I'm level 267 now!

Xevross

I'm level 267 now!
I'm 320, gonna be fun to progressively get through levels again! I think part of the reason I lost my trophy drive was the lack of level gaining.

Plats getting a boost in points makes them more enticing too.

Legend

Online ps store isn't working for me anymore. Maybe the update is coming sooner.

Xevross

Online ps store isn't working for me anymore. Maybe the update is coming sooner.
Some people have been saying you need to accept a new policy thing if that's happening to you, you might have to log out and back in  again.

Legend

Thanks!

I'm 271 for trophies. Didn't care before and won't care now, but guess I'm average!

Dr. Pezus

Thanks!

I'm 271 for trophies. Didn't care before and won't care now, but guess I'm average!
I need to catch you!

the-pi-guy

Xevross

So GoT Legends is surprisingly deep and just great.

Xevross

Played more of GoT legends and yeah its a really great update, I was excited for it and I'm still pleasantly surprised.

There's perhaps a bit less content then I'd hoped (9 2-player story missions and 4 4-player survival missions) but there's a lot of depth to the update that I wasn't expecting with the class and gear systems, lots of reasons to keep playing it. And it just feels great to play, the game is great in co-op and it works quite well, doesn't just feel tacked on.

Dr. Pezus

Played more of GoT legends and yeah its a really great update, I was excited for it and I'm still pleasantly surprised.

There's perhaps a bit less content then I'd hoped (9 2-player story missions and 4 4-player survival missions) but there's a lot of depth to the update that I wasn't expecting with the class and gear systems, lots of reasons to keep playing it. And it just feels great to play, the game is great in co-op and it works quite well, doesn't just feel tacked on.
I need to get the game  :o

Xevross

Xevross

Wow GoT Legends continues to surprise and impress. I expected the higher difficulties to just be the same thing but more enemy health and damage but it actually mixes the levels up a bit and adds interesting bonus objectives too.

This is just an all round amazing update, me and my friend played it for about 7 hours total now across two days and we can't get enough, can't wait to play more.

BananaKing

I dont understand why sony won't monetize this. Keep adding updates and improvements. fudge cosmetics i never buy them. So add microtransactions there. For continued support thats worth it for me

Go Up