Go Down

Dr. Pezus

TLOU2 already being discounted on the UK ps store

BananaKing

TLOU2 already being discounted on the UK ps store
Thats normal. Its been out for like 3 or 4 months

Dr. Pezus

Thats normal. Its been out for like 3 or 4 months
Well it's only 18%. Normally they would wait for the holidays I'd think. I'm guessing they're preparing a ps5 version though

BananaKing

Well it's only 18%. Normally they would wait for the holidays I'd think. I'm guessing they're preparing a ps5 version though
Or just they thought it could give it a boost of sales. 18% isn't a big drop, but its enough to entice some people to buy

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

YOU CAN GIVE THEM HATS

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Bugsnax?
Kena
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Get out. <br>

Never have I been so ashamed.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Wtf.

I just realised/remembered I have the 3G version PS Vita. Never paid for cell service of course but the early launch bundle was only for the 3G version.

kitler53

Wtf.

I just realised/remembered I have the 3G version PS Vita. Never paid for cell service of course but the early launch bundle was only for the 3G version.
i also have the 3G version and what i remember was the launch bundle was the same price as the wifi model.   it's why i got it as well.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

i also have the 3G version and what i remember was the launch bundle was the same price as the wifi model.   it's why i got it as well.
My launch bundle was $100 more. Released a week early and included little deviants and a 4gb memory card.

the-pi-guy

Go Up