God of War (PS4) Hype Thread - It's out!! Cory Barlog weeps! GIF galore!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 29, 2018, 08:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Awesome! I remember Zeus being super hard the first time I played as well. The only fight I had trouble with on normal difficulty. I should get to playing those other games as well.
See! It was bad at 3 days left but now you've reached 1 day Pez its just super wrong!
But soon it'll be 0 days!

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Just checked the OT on Resetera, after having checked last this morning and by god it's spoiler city right now. Gonna haul dog immediately.

It seems like all the people who got early copies are allowed to talk about the game now without spoiler tags...

Legend

Just checked the OT on Resetera, after having checked last this morning and by god it's spoiler city right now. Gonna haul dog immediately.

It seems like all the people who got early copies are allowed to talk about the game now without spoiler tags...
Yeah I never went into the OT because that seemed pretty obvious...

I've also blocked every reddit page about gaming. People are dumb with spoilers.

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Holy sheeeet
Its been that way for ages, whenever its in stock anyway.

Next two days, before the game gets delivered, I'm gonna do lots of revision so I can have a day off and play it for a full day and half :D

darkknightkryta

I could have got my copy today but timing didn't work.

BananaKing

I could have gotten a copy yesterday. But I bought AC origins a few ago so I will be getting this much later.

Do you guys think Sony will announce first week sales or first 2 weeks like horizon?

Xevross

I could have gotten a copy yesterday. But I bought AC origins a few ago so I will be getting this much later.

Do you guys think Sony will announce first week sales or first 2 weeks like horizon?
Almost certainly. It seems to be selling out quite a lot, so I'm sure they'll be proud of the sales.

nnodley

Still waiting on mine to ship from amazon.  My stuff usually ships from their warehouse that's like 2 hours away from the fulfillment center in Indianapolis.  So it will likely ship overnight.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up