PS5 UI shown!

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 15, 2020, 01:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Oct 15, 2020, 06:19 PM Last Edit: Oct 15, 2020, 06:27 PM by Xevross
reads though lots of posts.   it amazes me that the top 2 most common posts are:

1. "simple and clean"
2. "busy and cluttered"

Yeah and number 2 to me is baffling. The home menu looks incredible to me, people complaining about small icons and empty space are frickin crazy, that space gets filled by game info without lots of slow moving parts, its designed to be sleek and fast and it works so well.

The activity cards are my one worry, it looks like there's way too many of them and he had to go right for quite a while to be able to join his party in the other game, hopefully we can tweak that in some ways by changing the number of them we see or their ordering or grouping.

Really stupid but the 6 seconds of Destruction All Stars during this made me more excited than the announcement trailer. 

It just looks really fluid.

The announcement trailer felt stupid because of how over the top it looked. 

I am not saying I am excited for it, but I literally had negative interest in it before.
I know what you mean by this, its good actually seeing some running gameplay for it rather than quick cut shots. And I can see how the tone of the trailer might have put you off. It was easier to see here that it is actually a big budget AAA game.