PS5 Launch Lineup & Upcoming Exclusives - Confirmed and Possible

Started by Xevross, Sep 16, 2020, 11:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Updated with Bugsnax and the pathless confirmed for launch.

nnodley

pathless looks really cool. Definitely checking that out

Xevross

Yeah same.

The Pathless, Godfall, Spidey MM, Spidey Remastered, Astro's Playroom, Demon's Souls, Dirt 5, Destruction Allstars and COD are the launch games I'm interested in. With Cyberpunk coming out the same day and Hyrule Warriors the day after I have no idea what I'm going to prioritize.

I guess a blessing in diguise is the PS5 launch date being a week later here, so I can read reviews and see reactions to all these games to help best decide what I want to play first.

kitler53

i dunno, i'm not quite digging it.  

is it shallow of me to say that the thing i really don't like about it the most is how ugly and jarring the red diamonds are in an otherwise good looking environment?   since you don't have to actually aim at them anyways it seems completely unnecessary to me.   they could have done something different like a "rhymic glow" on the character itself that enables the exact same gameplay without the incredibly ugly markers literally everywhere in the environment.

there is probably a reason they did what they did instead of what i suggested.  but van damme is it distractingly ugly.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up