Are you going to over hype the Playstation December event?

Started by BananaKing, Oct 13, 2014, 01:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

usually your pessimistic and i hate you for being soo pessimistic but on this one i'm quick to agree with you.   the event might be fun and well produced but it will be all things we already know about.

i was right last E3 and right last gamescom! you guys just dont listen to me!

kitler53

i was right last E3 and right last gamescom! you guys just dont listen to me!

screw you,. E3 and gamescom were awesome. E3 brought us soo much good stuff: bloodborne, entwined, little big planet 3, grim fandago, abzu, ratchet and clank remake, next gen version of GTA V,  first footage for uncharted 4, first footage for mortal kombat, first footage for batman, destiny alpha, plus all the smaller stuff like titan souls, talos principle, broforce.

gamescom delivered too,.. we got until dawn's reannouncement, tomorrow the children, wild, alienation, tearaway unfolded, hellblade, spectacular new footage of rime, firmware 2.0 announcement with shareplay, the vanishing of ethan carter.

you guys seriously need to get over the fact that a leaked announcement doesn't negate an announcement.  an announced game that isn't your personal wet dream is still an announcement.  i mean this in the nicest way possible,.. being disappointed by this years E3/gamescom makes you an bumb.   these conferences will never be better than what we got but many will be massively worse.

it was the ps4 launch event and TGS that sucked ballz.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

SCREW YOU!!!
Okay, yeah they did...

Legend

screw you,. E3 and gamescom were awesome. E3 brought us soo much good stuff: bloodborne, entwined, little big planet 3, grim fandago, abzu, ratchet and clank remake, next gen version of GTA V,  first footage for uncharted 4, first footage for mortal kombat, first footage for batman, destiny alpha, plus all the smaller stuff like titan souls, talos principle, broforce.

gamescom delivered too,.. we got until dawn's reannouncement, tomorrow the children, wild, alienation, tearaway unfolded, hellblade, spectacular new footage of rime, firmware 2.0 announcement with shareplay, the vanishing of ethan carter.

you guys seriously need to get over the fact that a leaked announcement doesn't negate an announcement.  an announced game that isn't your personal wet dream is still an announcement.  i mean this in the nicest way possible,.. being disappointed by this years E3/gamescom makes you an bumb.   these conferences will never be better than what we got but many will be massively worse.

Gamescom was one of the best shows ever, thanks to P. T./Silent Hills. How could you forget about that!?

However I agree with banana on e3 this year. It was awesome cause it was e3, but it didn't stack up to e3 2013, e3 2012, e3 2011, etc. At least on the Sony side of things. Nintendo was great this year.

kitler53

Gamescom was one of the best shows ever, thanks to P. T./Silent Hills. How could you forget about that!?

However I agree with banana on e3 this year. It was awesome cause it was e3, but it didn't stack up to e3 2013, e3 2012, e3 2011, etc. At least on the Sony side of things. Nintendo was great this year.

so very, very wrong.

Legend

so very, very wrong.

List warz!

Bloodborne
LBP3
Entwined

UC4 footage

PS4 console reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$400
No DRM
Final Fantasy 15
Kingdom Hearts 3
Order 1886

No contest

kitler53

List warz!

bloodborne, entwined, little big planet 3, grim fandago, abzu, ratchet and clank remake, next gen version of GTA V,  first footage for uncharted 4, first footage for mortal kombat, first footage for batman, destiny alpha, plus all the smaller stuff like titan souls, talos principle, broforce.

UC4 footage

PS4 console reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! revealed in feb silly
$400
No DRM  - all give you thing one but it is one of the most pathetic things to state as a reason the previous e3 was better than the last
Final Fantasy 15  please be excited,.. please.
Kingdom Hearts 3  confirmed to be in pre-development.  i'll be excited in 2017 (hopefully).
Order 1886

No contest

"No contest"

..you got one thing right.

Legend

"No contest"

..you got one thing right.

The console was not revealed in feb, just the controller and camera.

FF15 was a megaton you silly goose.
KH3 was a quadruple megaton you silly silly quaker. Only thing that tops it on the megaton scale is the last guardian.

I think our disagreement comes from the fact that you're looking at things from the perspective of an omnipotent being knowing how things ended up, while I'm just judging them "in the moment."

Go Up